👨🏻🏫 Team Security
👥 Employees 220+
🧭 Time zone CET +/-4h
🕒 Working hours Flexible 40 hours/week
💼 Job Full-time
About the team you are going to join
BRYTER is industry leading because we listen to our customers and provide best-in-class service. Our collaborative and pragmatic security capability is a natural by-product of the service that the Security Team provides to our colleagues and, thereby, our customers. We do this by understanding the needs, objectives and challenges of our colleagues and helping them however we can; whilst keeping risks to an acceptable level.
The Security Team includes GRC, Cloud Security, Product Security and Security Operations.
We are a cloud-native hyper-scaleup and that brings with it all the challenges and excitement a security professional can wish for. We are on a mission to build a modern forward thinking security function that will support and enable BRYTER as it continues to take the no-code world by storm!
What you will do
You will be part of a team that’s responsible for helping us to better secure our cloud infrastructures and ensuring our posture is as industry leading as our product itself.
You will be part of a highly collaborative team and work directly with engineers to enable them to keep our customers’ data safe. This is a really exciting time to join us and an opportunity for you to help shape CloudSec at BRYTER. You will:
- Explore and implement security good practice using cloud-native tooling
- Build scripts to automate security everywhere, including our deployment pipelines
- Empower our Engineers by shifting-left appropriate responsibilities and authority
- Provide cloud security guidance to our Engineering teams, including architectural reviews.
- Work closely with Security Operations and Engineering to monitor and respond to incidents and vulnerabilities.
- Help to maintain compliance with security and regulatory requirements such as ISO 27001, SOC 2 and GDPR.
- Be part of an on-call rota
What we are looking for
- You must be able to build rapport and trusting relationships with your peers and team members, in an all-remote setting.
- A good level of AWS security experience covering architecture and engineering. If you only have experience in GCP or Azure, then we would still love to hear from you.
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience with AWS security services such as Guard Duty, Security Hub, Inspector, Detective, IAM etc. (Or Azure/GCP equivalents)
- Familiarity with modern environments and practices e.g. CI/CD, Docker and Kubernetes, IaC and microservice architecture.
- Practical understanding of and experience with cloud security principles (NIST, CSA, MITRE, CIS).
- Demonstrable experience with scripting and automation.
- AWS Certified Security Speciality would be great, but real-world experience is what matters most.
Benefit & Perks
🌴 Generous vacation days
🎤 Time off every year for professional learning & growth
📕 Learning expenses
🖥 Personal budget home office equipment
🕛 Flexible working hours
BRYTER is the no-code service automation platform that enables business experts to build digital applications. The truly no-code platform gives enterprise teams the tools to build self-service applications to provide faster, more accurate services to their colleagues, without programming.
BRYTER is especially geared to professionals in law, compliance, accounting and finance, who use the software to automate complex, recurring decisions and scenarios.