Who we are
WeSchool is a leading European EdTech startup founded in Italy in 2016. We’re changing the way people learn with our user-friendly and highly intuitive learning platform, already embraced by millions of registered users. Our vision is to become a world leader in AI and Web3 enabling effective learning for teams of any size.
What’s in it for you:
In your role as a Client Sales Executive at WeSchool, you’ll play a pivotal role in transforming the landscape of learning. Traditional e-learning methods have become obsolete, no longer addressing the needs of modern learners. WeSchool is leading the way by offering an interactive learning platform that fosters active engagement, social interaction and real-time learning experiences.
You will contribute to our mission by establishing valuable partnerships with organisations seeking to empower their teams through targeted training. Your role involves fostering strategic conversations with leaders across various sectors. You will collaborate with HR leaders to enhance employee onboarding and retention, engage with sales leaders to boost product knowledge and quotas, partner with customer success leaders to drive customer activation, and work closely with partner leaders to ensure seamless onboarding and enablement. Your role as a Client Relationship Executive is key in shaping the future of learning and helping organisations excel in today’s dynamic landscape.
- Schedule and lead discovery calls with inbound and outbound prospects in order to understand their needs and business problems.
- Use advanced sales techniques such as challenger sale and consultative selling for uncovering the root pains prospects have and how those relate to their training initiatives.
- Co-lead assessment calls or workshops with prospects and learning experts from our team for being able to put together custom proposals.
- Co-create custom proposals and sample learning experiences on the WeSchool platform with our sales support, as well as supporting business case documents for helping prospects understand the value WeSchool can bring to their organization.
- Support our champions in negotiating and securing the approval for the deal internally.
- Handover the won deals to the customer success team with a clear timeline and goals to ensure a smooth onboarding process.
- 5 years in B2B sales where the average deal size was above 10k EUR.
- 2 years in B2B professional services or business solutions sales.
- Very comfortable with the typical sales tools such as CRM, email, calendar, e-sign, etc.
- Understands at a high level what is an API, a server, a database, etc.
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Located +/-3h from CET.
- Ability to travel once a quarter to our head office in Milan or to events/meetings.
- Fluency in written and spoken French or Italian
- Fluency in any other language
- Experience with Learning Management Systems.
- Experience with training and learning.
- You’ll be part of the growth team that is led by Jorge Seeliger, and is fully remote.
- The team speaks 5 languages (English, Italian, Spanish, French, Arabic) and is spread out across Spain, Italy, and Greece.
- The team meets typically once a quarter in Milan or at international events.
- Weekly coaching and support from Akis Laopodis who is the Head of Sales
- Contractor or Employee contract (we are open to both)
- Competitive salary
- +30 days of paid leave
- 1200 Eur personal learning budget per year
- Full Remote or Hybrid work model
- A learning environment where you can build upon your skills and interests
- Flat hierarchy where your voice is heard, your views are welcomed and appreciated across all levels in the organization
- A diverse, inclusive, and multicultural working environment