Clubhouse is a venture-backed Series B startup that’s building software to make software development teams more efficient and collaborative. Thousands of the fastest-growing organizations use Clubhouse to plan and build their software, including Nubank, Glossier, Dataiku, Scale AI, FullStory, and LaunchDarkly. Greylock, Lerer Hippeau, RRE, and Battery Ventures are investors in Clubhouse.
As the Chief of Staff, your role is to work hand in hand with Kurt Schrader, CEO and Co-founder, to build and strengthen the foundations of the company, helping Clubhouse continue to accelerate their growth. You will work with the marketing, sales, product, and customer success teams to accelerate go-to-market efforts and to help with company-wide systems like org structure, operating cadence, goal setting, and communication frameworks.
You must have a strong sense of ownership and startup experience, ideally in bottom-up SaaS / GTM / Sales.
What you’ll do
- Own and synthesize metrics to support company priority setting and metrics alignment
- Ensure progress and tracking towards agreed-upon goals
- Define and transform the customer acquisition funnel and drive sales pipeline by analyzing signups, conversations to paid users, etc.
- Manage stakeholder communication and align teams on priorities
- Oversee internal operations by preparing leadership team agendas, setting forth and tracking action items and next steps, managing OKRs, and support boarding meeting prep
What we’re looking for
- Experience in business operations, consulting, early stage startups, or investment banking.
- Track-record for improving processes and taking full ownership of projects
- Excellent data-analysis and Excel skills
- Exceptional project and program management abilities with a history of driving results on key initiatives across departments
- Highly collaborative; track-record of building strong relationships
Browse the latest remote jobs open to anywhere in the world
Our mission is to ensure software development teams can do their best work. So we created Clubhouse to provide the most intuitive and enjoyable project management platform teams actually want to use — from project planning to product creation.