🐼 Who we are
Alan is your friend in health.
Alan’s long-term goal is to make personal, proactive and holistic health part of people’s daily life, striving to be the world’s most member-centric healthcare company. Our employees join Alan because they truly believe in this mission.
As of today, Alan operates in 3 countries (🇫🇷, 🇧🇪, 🇪🇸) and covers more than 400,000 members, representing over €275m+ of annualized revenue. We raised a further €183m in a series E funding round in 2022 bringing the company’s total valuation to €2.7bn. The team is 500+ people and growing.
🤘 How we do it ?
People joining Alan are always surprised and delighted by our innovative working method. We have a set of cultural values that guide our approach to work, such as:
– Members first. We put our members first, our team second, our shareholders third.
– Radical Transparency. We make all choices in writing and adopt a direct and honest style of communication.
– Personal & Team Growth. We are self-improving whilst helping others grow. We’re no ego-doers and we all edit the company.
– Distributed Ownership. We trust our colleagues to make the right choices. We are not afraid to fail fast individually to learn collectively in the long run.
– Fearless ambition. We shoot for the moon and work backwards. We focus on solving complex problems with simple principles far from ready made ideas.
🚀 The challenge 🚀
Taking care of our clients is at the heart of our business. Our User Care Experts (UCEs) are on the frontline to answer our members, solve their problems and offer an amazing customer experience. We are looking for a Care Crew Lead in 🇪🇸 who will help them in their mission to create the best customer service in Europe!
The mission of the Care Crew Lead 🇪🇸:
– Ensure we collectively meet SLAs in Spain.
– Provide support to UCEs on a daily basis on their oncall tasks (giving feedback on tickets, helping resolve the most complex cases) and organisation (balance between answering to members and process improvements) to ensure they are engaged and happy in their role, and grow in their role.
– Favor a strong cohesion and team spirit amongst the team.
– Ensure we meet our targets (contact rate, productivity) in collaboration with Care Ops and Product.
– Contribute to defining strategy for Care in their country, to scale our organisation while maintaining a great quality of service.
⭐ Join the Care team! ⭐️
It’s an amazing, unique opportunity to join a fast-growing company, tackling an obsolete sector by putting the member at the heart of it all. You will become an expert in healthcare and insurance, and lead and support members of the great Care community.
You will be happy at Alan if you:
– Have a strong background in Care and genuine passion for helping our members.
– Have great coaching/leadership skills and experience, demonstrating excellent ability to help UCEs to grow individually.
– Feel comfortable providing relevant feedback to people, specifically difficult/constructive ones in a transparent way.
– Have problem-solving skills and are able to implement solutions in a quick and iterate way.
– Have excellent communication and project management skills
– Have strategic vision and analytical skills to use data to approach decisions.
– Have previous experience in collaborating with cross-functional projects with other crews (Product, Sales, Engineering, Data…).
🙌 Perks & Benefits
At Alan, we believe that being in good health is a basic need, and it starts with our employees. This is why Alaners are provided with a stimulating environment and perks ensuring they are happy, efficient and spend only high-quality time with co-workers.
Therefore, we offer:
– Fair rewards. Generous equity packages complement your base salary.
– Flexible Office. Amazing office space at our HQ, sponsored co-working hubs or a full-remote experience with home office equipment sponsorship, we want you to live where you’re the happiest.
– All the tools you need. Top of the range equipment: Macbook Pro, keyboard, laptop stand, monitor, and Bose noise-canceling headphones.
– Flexible vacation policy and flexible working hours. organize your time as you wish.
– Delightful healthcare insurance. Extremely comprehensive health insurance – 100% of the contribution covered by Alan for you and your family.
– Transport. Country-specific commuter benefits.
– Learning & Training opportunities. A highly flexible Training policy free books and budget to attend and speak at conferences if the opportunity arises.
– Parental leave. Extended parental leave for all new parents.
Important note: we hire people not roles.
After reading this job description, if you feel like you don’t have all the necessary prerequisites but that it matches where you are now or what you’d like to grow into in your next position, we encourage you to apply!
Not everybody will enter our recruitment process, but all, no matter how underrepresented, should feel free to apply as it can only bring learnings or success.