C4Media are now seeking a remote Digital Marketing Specialist (contractor) to join our international growth-focused marketing team. You will be marketing our global product portfolio that services more than 9m senior software engineers, software architects and software team leads each year.
Overview of C4Media
- Fully remote global team since 2007
- Products influencing software development innovators and early adopters
- Servicing over 9m senior software engineers each year through our products
- Valued by our customers
- Be part of a growing team driven by a clear purpose with strong company culture and values
As a fully remote company, we’ve been helping software development teams adopt new technologies and practices for over 15 years through our online editorial product, InfoQ, and our premium international software development conferences, QCon and InfoQ Live.
About the role
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will plan and execute marketing campaigns to grow our global online audiences and increase paying attendees to our events (virtual and in-person).
This role is the perfect opportunity for a T-shaped marketer looking to:
- Bring a growth marketing approach to shape marketing activities and results
- Use data and analytics to inform experiments and identify growth learnings
- Take ownership of paid marketing activities
- Grow their skills in email marketing, social media, native or near-native English copywriting and influencer campaigns
- Have a direct impact on event revenue growth.
- Grow personally and professionally, inside a diverse, global, remote-first company culture.
C4Media has been an early adopter of remote working, by operating a fully-remote team since 2007, spread across Canada, US, UK, Brazil, Argentina, Romania, South Africa, Greece, and Jordan. You will be working remotely with a team located in several time zones. Your normal workday will be expected to overlap with our core global office hours (8 am – 1 pm Eastern).
Application closing date: April 12, 2021
We offer additional perks, including paid time off and continuing education funds.