At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission – to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. We’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and people – clearly confirming our industry leadership and our special culture driving it. We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So if you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let’s talk.
About the Role
CrowdStrike is seeking a Senior Value Consultant to join our Worldwide Sales and Operations Organization and help drive our Business Value Program. The Business Value Program is key to CrowdStrike’s overall sales and growth strategy and is focused on not only helping our customers/prospects identify, define, and quantify value in implementing CrowdStrike’s solutions, but also aligning the value to the overall goals of the customer organization. This teammate will be responsible for executing on program goals and being an integral part of our organization’s trajectory and success.
This role is remote-based. The position will report to the Global Director of Business Value Program and Strategy.
This position is open to candidates in the UK (Remote) or Barcelona (Remote).
What You’ll Do
- Engage in Live Deal Opportunities
- Proactively seek out live sales opportunities in the region to initiate and/or support the business value process, including validation of due diligence and varying degrees of consultation and completion of value models.
- Partner with sales representatives and conduct both remote and face-to-face value assessments with prospects for new deals and current customers for renewal, upsell, and/or expansion deals.
- Articulate the business value proposition and/or value realized in a concise, focused message using language each internal and external stakeholder understands.
- Provide continuous support for business value activities through deal closure.
- Support Governance and Management of Business Value Program
- Report metrics on adoption, win rates, and quality assurance.
- Establish cadence of model review with regional sales leadership.
- Accelerate Enablement of Sales Organization
- Conduct virtual and/or in-person trainings on business value upon request from regional sales leaders
- Partner with Sales Enablement to educate the sales organization on business value best practices and trends
- Collaborate on Strategic Vision for Business Value Program
- Participate in ideation for future developments and expansion efforts
- Identify, lead and contribute to the creation of best practices, white papers, workshops, etc.
What You’ll Need
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in related functional role (e.g. consulting, finance, business development, strategy). Experience in enterprise sales and operations is a plus.
- Foundational knowledge of cash flow and ROI financial metrics (NPV, IRR, Payback).
- Strong quantitative and financial modeling skill set with stellar verbal and written communication skills to adapt to multiple stakeholders.
- High degree of emotional intelligence and professional presence, as the role is customer facing (ideally at the CIO,CFO,CISO level).
- Comfort with ambiguity and natural aptitude for learning.
- Advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills.
- Proactive and self-starter attitude with high degree of intellectual curiosity.
- Experience in:
- Enterprise sales and operations
- Solution and value-based selling
- Cybersecurity industry
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Paid parental leave, including adoption
- Flexible work environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
Browse more remote jobs, like this one, here >>> euremotejobs.com/jobs/