Having been in the audio tech game for over 10 years, Voicemod has become the leading brand in real-time voice and audio modulation. We are on a mission to ensure that everybody can express themselves through sound. We do this by building expressive and immersive audio tools that make it easy for anyone to create a unique sonic identity or interact with others via sound in a personal way. We create sounds that take people anywhere and enable them to become anyone — or anything.
Voicemod has become the go-to companion for gamers looking to take the online gaming experience to another level, and for content creators who want to enhance their personalities and captivate their audiences. It’s also great for conferencing and voice communication, allowing you to react and express yourself in a way that makes every conversation more immersive. Today, more than 3 million people in over 65 countries use Voicemod to amplify themselves!
Working at Voicemod means
🚀 Putting people first
🎧 Staying in tune
🎯 Taking play seriously
🎵 Following your rhythm
🥇 Mastering our sound
We’re a diverse, multidisciplinary team comprised of over 100 people — and while headquartered in Valencia, Spain, we have a fully-remote team working from all corners of the globe. We share a common passion for putting people first, a desire to listen closely to the world around us, and a knack for finding enjoyment in everything we do. We embrace people from all backgrounds who share these values, seek the opportunity to help, and have a drive to build the best company and a quality product that lets us “amplify ourselves”.
Does this sound like you?
About the role
Are you a generalist who loves gaming? We have the job for you! We are looking for a Business Analyst to be among the first members of the Business Operations & Strategy team at Voicemod. Your main stakeholders will be the product mods (also known as “squads” or “tribes” in scrum methodology), but this is a very cross-functional role that supports many different teams at Voicemod make important business decisions, create or improve processes, and execute projects.
What you’ll do
- Conducting research on business topics, such as competitor research and market sizing
- Executing analyses, such as forecasting how our metrics will change over time
- Coming up with business processes (or suggesting changes to existing ones), such as the process for setting and tracking team objectives
- Coordinating projects
- Helping teams structure and prioritise initiatives
- Working closely with colleagues from various other teams
- Maintaining a close business relationship with mod leads (eventually specialising towards supporting a subset of mods)
What you’ll need
- Interest in video games, content creation (Twitch, Youtube, etc.), and/or audio tech; familiarity with gamer culture is a strong plus!
- A degree in any subject and/or initial experience as a business analyst
- Full professional fluency in English
- Intuitive understanding of data; you have good analytical skills and find the “story” in the numbers
- Curiosity for a broad range of business topics
- Always looking for ways to make things more efficient
- Comfortable with ambiguity, able to take a problem statement and run with it
- A never-ending desire to grow and learn
- (Bonus) Experience with data analysis tools (e.g., Tableau)
- (Bonus) Proficiency in other languages, especially Spanish
- (Bonus) Past experience working at a tech/software company and/or in a product department
If you join, you’ll enjoy
- Flexible working hours so that you can adapt your job to your lifestyle. You do you!
- Remote working opportunities. You decide whether to work from home or from our office in Valencia — or both! All working equipment and peripherals will be provided by us
- Enjoy your Summer with shorter work days from mid-July to mid-September!
- 23 paid vacation days (plus Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve off) and an additional day for our local Valencian festivity “Las Fallas” which typically happens in March
- Paid sick leave as well as maternity/paternity leave, and healthcare insurance for those residing in Spain
- A competitive salary package
- COVID-19 stipend to compensate for work-from-home costs
- Lifetime PRO-user access to all Voicemod products
- Sponsored English or Spanish lessons from beginner to advanced levels
- A cool, gamer-oriented environment with like-minded people. Game nights are common around here!
Browse all of the latest remote jobs in Spain