If you’ve ever envisioned yourself at the forefront of AI and Web3 innovation, then Cere offers the perfect opportunity to transform that vision into reality.
Cere is a cutting-edge Web3 data infrastructure scale-up seeking someone who is not just looking for a job but wants to be challenged to accomplish great things in an exciting venture.
You’ll be immediately challenged to take ownership of key areas within the HR department and drive key organizational metrics. You will help provide structure to meet business goals by effectively managing the employee’s lifecycle, voicing the employee’s needs and resolving their problems, and providing kindness and understanding when needed while showing strong ethics.
About Cere Network
Since its launch in 2019, the Cere team has consistently anticipated the difficulties that the present systems would encounter, now highlighted by the swift advancements of AI and the accompanying surge in data. With companies using multiple vendors causing data fragmentation that complicates AI integration, Cere is presenting itself as an objective, open-source solution, with a clear vision: All data should be decentralized. Unequivocally.
Cere is backed by the world’s largest institutions and projects, including Binance Labs, Republic Labs, and Polygon. For more info, see: www.cere.network
At Cere, we’re not just hiring for roles; we’re seeking a specific blend of qualities. We value those who excel in our fast-paced environment, embracing methodical, simulation-driven development and a first-principle thinking approach.
Our team members uphold high standards, discipline and a growth mindset that fuels ongoing learning and process refinement. Exceptional written communication is a must, as we rely on tools like Notion, Slack, and Wiki to ensure organized, transparent collaboration.
We prioritize autonomy and goal orientation, fostering a culture of accountability and transparency. Our ecosystem thrives on supportive, challenge-driven teamwork, a driving force behind Cere’s rapid innovation.
We’re drawn to individuals with character, high standards, and the ability to build and optimize efficient habits. A growth mindset and commitment to collective success underscore our team dynamics, as we aim to nurture a larger ecosystem of collaboration and progress.
– Be a key and valued member of our HR and finance team.
– Own important tasks, processes and projects that effect every employee in the company.
– Work closely with your teammates within the HR and Finance team to plan and execute key tasks and projects.
– In Finance, this may include Payroll, Expense Reimbursements, Budgeting, Forecasting and updating key spreadsheets and trackers.
– In HR, this may include mastering HR tools, Compensation, Leave, Contracts, Benefits, Performance Management, Surveys, and Recognition.
– Ideally, this role will sit across both HR and Finance.
– Handle employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors, escalating complex and/or sensitive matters where necessary.
– Support the HR department’s knowledge base, dashboards and funnels that serve as a source of truth to the new hires and the rest of the company; analyze data and identify areas for improvement.
– Responsibilities are endless and will be tailored to your experience as well as your interest in deepening your knowledge area.
– Minimum of 4 years experience across one or more of these areas: HR, Finance, Payroll.
– Web3 / Blockchain / Cryptocurrency company experience is preferred but not essential.
– Calm and confident verbal and written communication skills.
– Smooth communication, presentation and attention to detail traits.
– Effective time management, prioritisation and escalation methods.
– Basic knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations within Europe.
– Ability to quickly learn the organization’s software tools (Lever, Notion, others).
– Desired locations: Berlin or The Netherlands.
A bit more about our Multinational, High-Performance (and primarily remote) Team
Join a highly talented multicultural team that is based all over the world, including Berlin, Amsterdam, San Francisco and Warsaw. As stated above, we make remote working possible by embracing our ethos, yet many teams also travel to meet in person every 1-2 months. We all want high degrees of autonomy and flexibility to make life and work fun, but transparency, accountability/ownership are the requisites.