About the team
Luno’s growth team forms a critical function for the business, working between both Marketing and Product to drive user acquisition, retention and engagement strategies that ensure the business meets its KPI’s. With a focus on a lean, data lead culture, we rely heavily on best in class system architecture and tech stacks to drive sound decision making and efficient output for the business, with a large emphasis on quantitative analysis and testing across our core competencies of Performance Marketing, CRM, ASO & SEO, CRO, and, Promotions & Referral initiatives. The team also forms a key insights engine to help develop product thinking across new feature selection and our onboarding funnel.
The role in a nutshell
Your core objective would be to improve marketing and product efficiencies by analysing historical datasets to identify growth opportunities, formulating testable hypotheses, designing and executing experiments to validate said hypothesis and ultimately distributing these learnings and insights to the broader business to drive effective change. You will also be heavily involved in the setup and maintenance of our marketing tech stack covering attribution, customer data pipelines, CRM systems as well as our product and web analytics suites.
Your mission will be to:
- Work with the Data and Growth teams to develop and maintain the growth tech stack to ensure we have clean data and necessary functionality.
- Conduct ongoing data analysis across our core transactional and behavioural datasets to drive business insight into growth opportunities.
- Ensure key data and insight is distributed to the broader business by improving our reporting frameworks and dashboards.
- Assist our various teams in managing a continuous AB testing strategy, leveraging our growth stack to drive from hypothesis to outcome and execution.
A little about you
- You have a highly analytical mindset coupled with a grounded understanding of business and the ability to connect the dots between abstract data points and key performance drivers.
- You have a love for technology and data and a passion for figuring out how things work.
- You have experience working with systems such as Amplitude, Mparticle and Singular with a strong working knowledge of mobile and web attribution.
- You have a degree or a high level of practical experience in a quantitative field such as statistics or data science with working proficiency in statistical and query languages like SQL and python.
Life at Luno
- Forward-thinking and ambitious team that values diversity, hard work, and the continuous quest for excellence.
- Remote but reachable work policy gives you the freedom to choose between working from home or the office.
- Improve body and mind, with excellent private medical insurance.
- Free training courses on Udemy and CodeAcademy.
- 0 fees with Luno from the day you start.
- Generous maternity / paternity and even paw-ternity for your furry friend.
- Annual Inspiration Day.
- A collaborative, friendly work community, with regular social events and virtual cooking, dancing, drawing and house planting classes hosted by our Lunauts.
- Free lunch and snacks.
- Free access to Headspace – a full library of guided meditations, sleep stories, and music.
Luno makes it simple to buy, store and explore crypto. More than 10 million people have chosen to invest in crypto with Luno using our platform, which is available on Apple, Android and as a desktop experience. We’ve enabled over $52bn of transactions and we securely store over $1bn for our customers around the world.
Our mission is to put the power of crypto in everyone’s hands because we believe that giving people access to a robust and fair financial system is a basic human right. We are with customers at every step of their investment journey with clear, jargon-free information and an easy-to-use app experience that helps people get started from as little as $10.
In order to make crypto accessible to everyone, everywhere, we’re on the ground in more than 40 markets across North America, Africa, Asia and Europe. We are registered with all local financial intelligence authorities and proud of our strong AML measures and world-leading compliance teams. All the crypto we store for our customers is regularly verified by independent auditors. Luno is the trusted guide that will bring crypto to over 1 billion people by 2030.
Luno is a ‘remote but reachable’ company! At Luno, we trust that people can do their work effectively anywhere and provide Lunauts with the flexibility to decide where they do their best work. For some of us, that’s at home for the majority of the time, for others, that might mean joining other Lunauts in person at one of our Luno workspaces more often. Luno is built on our relationships, so we still value in-person connection and have a minimum expectation of spending time in person once a quarter. So as long as you are based in one country with a Luno workspace, we want to hear from you!