At Emburse our mission is to help make our users’ lives and their businesses better. We are dramatically transforming how organizations manage corporate expenses and invoices.
We humanize work by automating manual tasks and saving users’ time, so they can focus on what matters most their family, community, or more rewarding work.
We help CFO’s give their employees a simple and amazing experience while ensuring compliance and reducing costs. Our solutions are tailored for companies from start-ups to enterprises.
We have more than 14,000 clients and 4.5 million users globally.
Emburse has offices across North America, including Los Angeles, Montreal, Portland (ME), San Diego, San Francisco, and Toronto, as well as locations in the UK, Germany, Spain and Australia.
Our core values – Sincerity, Empathy, Empowerment, Individuality and Teamwork – reflect who we are as a company. They are central to the decisions we make and the interactions we have with our teams, customers, and partners.
As a people focused company, we are seeking candidates who align with our values.
Emburse is a proud recipient of a 2020 Tech Cares Award from TrustRadius. This award celebrates companies that have gone above and beyond to provide their communities, clients, and front line workers with support during the COVID-19 pandemic.
We are a people-first company, and this award is a testament to our mission to humanize work.
Follow us to stay updated on news and job openings!
For the high-energy lead generation professional, the Business Development Representative (BDR) is a great opportunity to help drive demand for our market-leading cloud solutions.
Your proven track record of working strategically with both Marketing and Sales teams in a business development and lead generation capacity will allow you to thrive in our fast-paced, high-activity environment.
Partnering closely with the marketing function you will be responsible for contacting prospective customers and for qualifying opportunities our software solutions.
Working with our seasoned sales executives you will research and build pipeline and help determine our most effective marketing channels.
We believe in promoting from within and with our current growth plans and the acceleration we’re seeing in our business, strong performance in this role can lead to upward mobility within other parts of the organization.
Our BDRs are high-energy, self-motivated, agile and able to change hats on the fly. In this highly prized role, excellent phone and email skills and the ability to quickly assess customer opportunities will be critical to your success.
You will be responsible for accurately tracking customer interactions and information in our CRM system. We’re looking for professionals with strong organizational and follow up skills who work well in a team environment.
If this sounds like the type of environment in which you thrive, then we want to talk to you about this career-defining opportunity.
What you’ll do
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel the sales pipeline
- Efficiently respond and qualify inbound marketing leads
- Help create and prioritize strategic target account lists within a defined territory
- Research and build new and existing accounts (i.e. : adding contacts, emails, strategic calling)
- Conduct high level conversations with Senior Executives in prospect accounts
- Evangelize Chrome River and the benefits of SaaS solutions
- Achieve monthly quotas of qualified opportunities
What we’re looking for
- Minimum of 1-2 years of previous prospecting experience, preferably in technology / SaaS industry
- Excellent written / verbal communication skills required
- Must be located in United Kingdom.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Highly motivated, driven and self-starting individual
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Ability to understand customer needs and meet that need with a successful product sale
- Excellent time management / organizational skills
- Salesforce experience a huge plus
- Bachelor’s degree
Emburse provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
In addition to federal law requirements, Emburse complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location where the company has facilities.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
Browse more remote jobs > euremotejobs.com/jobs/