UK, GERMANY, NETHERLANDS, SWITZERLAND, OR SPAIN BASED REMOTE /
Degreed is the upskilling platform that connects learning to opportunities. We integrate everything people use to learn and build their careers–skill insights, LMSs, courses, videos, articles, and projects–and match everyone to growth opportunities that fit their unique skills, roles, and goals.
We are hiring a Business Development Representative to drive pipeline in Italy and Spain, and acquire customers needed for Degreed’s high growth trajectory. You will report to the Manger, Enterprise Sales Development on the sales team, and work directly to support the Sales Directors in your territory. BDRs in this role own the “top-of-funnel” and are expected to be tenacious in their approach to outbound outreach.
We are seeking a BDR with native fluency in Italian, and Full Professional Spanish Proficiency (C1), or native fluency in Spanish, with Full Professional Italian Proficiency (C1). Ideal candidates are professionally persistent, passionate about learning, and thrive in a feedback culture. Degreed is a high-growth startup in an exciting industry and things are ever-evolving. Successful BDRs are adaptable, resilient, open to coaching and committed to discovering unique solutions for specific prospects.
- Support sales directors in setting initial meetings with prospects
- Engage prospects through outbound calls, emails, and social mediums
- Discover new opportunities and penetrate key accounts
- Leverage sales intelligence tools to maximize outreach to addressable market
- Evaluate and pre-qualify leads through web research
- Partner with marketing to drive attendance and follow-up for webinars and events
- Maintain data integrity and activity records
- Remain proficient on industry trends
- Native fluency in Italian, and Full Professional Spanish Proficiency (C1), OR native fluency in Spanish, with Full Professional Italian Proficiency (C1) is required, along with English
- Enthusiasm for sales, 2+ years of experience in a customer-facing role
- Strong ability to handle objections and immediately provide value to the prospect
- Excellent critical thinking skills and the ability to understand multiple products for different prospects
- Experience presenting complex solutions to complex problems
- An eagerness to learn and an ambition to grow, comfortable providing and receiving regular feedback
- Proficiency in sales tools. Ex. Salesforce, Sales Navigator, Zoominfo, and outreach
- Experience working in SaaS sales
- Knowledge of human capital technology