Do you want to work from home, earn in US dollars, and be part of a fun team distributed all around the world?
MyZone Media/AM2 Studio is looking for a Business Development & Operations Manager! We are looking for someone with a strong background in project management and web development methodologies, someone with excellent communication and organizational skills, and a high level of proficiency in English!
As a Business Development & Operations Manager, you would be responsible for leading, planning, executing, and closing web development projects for our NA clients, by overseeing multiple projects simultaneously, ensuring timely delivery, and maintaining the highest quality standards.
This is a fully remote position with flexible working hours, but as you would be working with our team in Canada and Croatia, and clients from North America, it would require you to sometimes adjust to their working hours.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and implement strategies to upsell existing clients on services such as support & maintenance packages, website optimization, and hosting.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to launch our company blog and set up an effective email marketing outreach.
- Productize our services, ensuring that we offer distinct, valuable, and scalable solutions to our clients.
- Expand and maintain our contractor network for strategic growth.
- Evaluate current operational processes and introduce improvements where necessary.
- Implement and maintain a robust CRM system to enhance account management, ensure timely invoicing, and improve client engagement.
- Document and standardize processes, ensuring consistency and clarity in our task management, reporting, and account management systems.
- Oversee the hosting side of our business, ensuring that we have effective systems in place for client servicing and billing.
Project Management (as needed):
- Assist with project management tasks during peak times, including but not limited to timeline management, task structuring, capturing client feedback, and resource allocation.
- Collaborate with development, design, QA teams, and other PMs to ensure smooth project execution and delivery.
- 5+ years of experience in business development and/or operations management, preferably within the web development domain.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken, to effectively liaise with clients and teams.
- Demonstrated experience with CRM implementation and management.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to identify inefficiencies and craft actionable solutions.
- Capability to manage multiple projects and adapt to changing priorities.
- Experience in project management, with knowledge of methodologies like Agile, Scrum, and Waterfall.
- Familiarity with web development technologies and processes.
- PMP, CSM, or similar certification.
- Experience in product management or ownership, business analysis, and UX/UI collaboration.
- *Candidates with these additional skills and experiences will have a competitive advantage in the application process and will be well-equipped to contribute to the company’s success in developing high-quality web and SaaS solutions.
What we’ll give you
- Stimulative and flexible work environment, allowing you to work from home or anywhere in the world (And of course, a chance to meet our BA team in person during monthly team gatherings!)
- Competitive pay, earn in USD
- Ability to learn and advance, attend conferences & meetups, grow personally and within a team
- Ability to work on vibrant and exciting projects all around the world, mainly enterprise solutions that include large scale web startups & custom web applications.
A Bit About Us
MyZone is a 85+ person company fully distributed all around the world that helps business owners leverage digital technologies to improve their efficiencies and maximize their profits. We also help event professionals with marketing, printing, and software development services. Our brands include MyZone.com, AM2Studio.hr and several more. You can read more about our company here and by watching this video!
This position would specifically work under the am2studio.com team! There are currently about 20 of us in AM2. We are based in Zagreb, but almost 50% of our team is scattered around other cities and nearby countries working remotely.
Our Core Values
We have 3 simple but powerful core values:
- Have fun: We want more free time and to have more control over our lives and careers, this means having more freedom through a flexible working environment: working wherever we want and whenever we want.
- Be Flexible: Be ready to change with the times and to move at the speed of the business. One day we are heading in one particular direction, the next day we can flip it entirely around. We constantly assess how relevant we are in a rapidly changing world/marketplace and take action accordingly.
- Make it better: We always ask ourselves why we are doing what we are doing, we take ownership of everything we are involved in, we constantly tinker and improve our processes living in a state of “permanent beta”, constantly thinking how can we further make things better around us. No task is done without first asking “why am I doing this? Could this be automated? Outsourced? Improved?
Please don’t hesitate to apply if you feel like you are the right person for the job! We are looking forward to getting to know you!
Please apply by attaching your resume in English.