We are Lingoda. Our mission is to empower even the busiest people to master English, German, French, and Spanish and unlock their potential – anytime, anywhere. Lingoda is the #1 trusted online language school and the biggest in Europe, globally acclaimed for our “language learning tools.” We offer flexible, high-quality, 24/7 live online classes taught by native-speaking teachers all around the world.
We challenge ourselves, and we challenge others. We work smart and make it happen. We bring together the best of people and have a positive company culture. We believe in personal growth and inclusion. And we live by it. We also offer our employees unlimited access to private and group classes!
We are currently looking for a Business Development & Operations Lead (f/m/d) based in Berlin or working remotely.
Your mission with us
Management of all support functions for our sales department and working across senior stakeholder groups and investors to ensure the alignment and attainment of business goals.
You will achieve this by
- Supporting Lingoda’s founder and VP Sales in all managerial and operational matters.
- Working across our organization (with Finance, HR, and BI) to ensure alignment and attainment of business goals.
- Establish strong working relationships across functions and management levels, working collaboratively and independently to drive improvement.
- Helping to form and set up a new team structure from scratch.
- Leading, mentoring and supervising 3 direct reports.
- Creating presentations, reports and analyses from all-employee to executive level.
- Planning in alignment with all other functions to develop plans, KPIs, resourcing, budgeting, investments, etc.
- Supervise and manage high-impact projects end-to-end from initial strategic design to delivery execution to ongoing improvement and management.
You bring to Lingoda
- 3+ years of work experience in business development, management consulting or other analytical/ commercial development positions with a proven track record.
- Your entrepreneurial mindset with strong perseverance, to manage complex and cross-functional projects in a fast-moving environment.
- Your outstanding people leadership, coaching, influencing and relationship-building skills.
- Your strategic thinking to forecast potential scenarios and identify opportunities.
- Your excellent G-Suite, Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Fluent communication skills in English and German (at least B2).
You add to our culture with
- Your outstanding nalytical skills.
- Your approachable and friendly character.
- Your ability to set clear expectations.
At Lingoda, we are proud of
- Our approachable leaders and transparent communication – every voice counts at Lingoda!
- Our company events and colleagues who are always happy to socialise.
- Our great team spirit and passion for languages.
- Our well-structured and exciting onboarding process.
- The possibility to work remotely from your home or…
- … in the office located in the heart of Berlin.
- Unlimited access to free language classes.
- The modern hardware necessary for your work.
- The flexible working hours.