BD Manager – EMEA (London / European based)
Forter provides new generation fraud prevention to meet the challenges faced by modern enterprise e-commerce. Only Forter provides fully automated, real-time Decision as a Service™ fraud prevention, with approve/decline decisions backed by a 100% chargeback guarantee. The system eliminates the need for rules, scores or manual reviews, making fraud prevention friction-free. The result is fraud prevention that is invisible to buyers and empowers merchants with increased approvals, smoother checkout and the near elimination of false positives – meaning more sales and happier customers. Behind the scenes, Forter’s machine learning technology combines advanced cyber intelligence with behavioral and identity analysis to create a multi-layered fraud detection mechanism.
Forter is a fast-growing, enterprise startup that has already established itself as a leader in the online fraud prevention market with a client base consisting of the largest and most sophisticated retailers in the world.
To continue its rapid growth, Forter is looking for an experienced Business Development Pre Sales Lead for EMEA, London/European & Home Based, who has a track record of generating Leads, Pipeline Generation, Digital Agency success and Partnership consultative approach. Reporting to the Head of Business Development EMEA and dotted line to Director of BD, Channel Partnerships, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following initiatives:
Stuff You’ll Do
- Source, negotiate and work with the Head of BD & Director of Channel Partnerships in creating distribution partners – such as payment providers, e-commerce players, system integrators, and digital agencies – who can help extend Forter’s reach in Europe.
- Channel Partners: Building on our Channel Partner playbook, this individual will be responsible for both sourcing new partners — through tradeshows, existing industry connections, etc. as well as working with Marketing, Customer Success and Sales to onboard and drive revenue through new and existing partnerships.
- Payment Service Providers:
- The position has a matrixed operational structure. The successful candidate will collaborate with colleagues located locally in EMEA, as well as abroad in Israel and New York, to help in driving wins with partners and gain traction.
- Successfully navigate a complex regulatory environment to continue driving the message in positioning Forter as the go-to fraud provider in the context of PSD2 and other European mandates.
Stuff you’ll definitely need:
- At least 5+ years’ experience in business development / partnerships / Digital Agency pre-sales with a track record of successfully creating pipeline & engagement in partnerships and assistance in driving revenue.
- Proven experience in helping manage large strategic Partnerships in one or more European countries – we are counting on you to help Business Development in their navigation of a complex regulatory environment, aided by your experience and network.
- Excellent communication skills: you are a clear thinker, speaker, and writer; creative in messaging and visually presenting when required in complex topics.
- Demonstrated relationship building skills with external partners.
- The Candidates must be located in Europe with the ability to travel 20-40% of the time depending on business needs. (Once travel resumes post-pandemic)
- A “can-do” attitude that you bring to work every day
Additional attributes that would be helpful:
- Experience in the payments, e-commerce & SAAS ecosystems.
- Startup background – comfort with a fast-paced environment and changing requirements.
Browse more remote jobs here > euremotejobs.com/jobs/