We’re building an open, safe and sustainable marketplace for the gamers of today and tomorrow. Our marketplace supports more than 9m+ active users (and growing fast!), provides a level of trust, safety and market accessibility unparalleled to none. We’re proud of what we’ve accomplished in such a short time and look forward to sharing this journey with you. Join us as we continue to scale, diversify our portfolio, and grow with the evolving community of gamers.
At Eneba we are embarking on an exciting journey to revolutionize the mobile gaming distribution. The Business Development Director would play the pivotal role in shaping new business case strategy, overseeing its growth, managing key partnerships, and driving the success of this dynamic venture. This is a unique opportunity to be among first hires in this new business category. Collaborating closely with the executive team, product managers, marketing professionals, and other stakeholders, you will lead Eneba’s efforts to be the preferred partner of the world’s largest mobile game publishers.
- Conduct in-depth market research to identify opportunities and trends in the Chinese mobile gaming industry and how they relate to Eneba’s ambition.
- Analyze competitor activities and stay informed about the latest developments in the market.
- Identify and establish strategic partnerships with key players in the Chinese mobile gaming ecosystem with a focus on publishers and developers.
- Negotiate and finalise business agreements between Eneba and the targeted mobile game publishers and titles.
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with existing partners and clients in the region.
- Build a strong network within the mobile gaming community and establish the company as a key player in the market.
- Collaborate with internal Eneba teams, including product, marketing, and legal, to ensure seamless execution of business initiatives.
- Communicate market trends and insights to relevant teams for informed decision-making.
- Represent the company at industry events, conferences, and trade shows in China.
- Plan, hire and lead the expanded Asia business development function.
- Proven experience in business development within the mobile gaming industry in China.
- Strong network of contacts within the Chinese mobile gaming ecosystem.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret market data and trends.
- Results-driven with a track record of meeting or exceeding business development targets.
- Experience working with a European or American company is desirable.
- Fluency in Mandarin and English is required.
¥500,000 – ¥800,000 a year
Salary ranges may vary. We’re seeking candidates with varied experience levels; from individual contributors to functional leaders in this space.
We’re an international team and our business language of choice is English. Good English level is required, proficiency is preferred.
To find out about how we handle your personal data, make sure to check out our Candidate Privacy Notice https://www.eneba.com/candidate-privacy-notice
What it’s like to work at Eneba
*Opportunity to join our Employee Stock Options program.
*Opportunity to help scale a unique product.
*Various bonus systems: performance based, referral, additional paid leave.
*Paid volunteering opportunities.
*Work location of your choice: office, remote, opportunity to work and travel.
*Personal and professional growth at an exponential rate supported by well defined feedback and promotion processes.