We’re building an open, safe and sustainable marketplace for the gamers of today and tomorrow. Our marketplace supports more than 9m+ active users (and growing fast!), provides a level of trust, safety and market accessibility unparalleled to none. We’re proud of what we’ve accomplished in such a short time and look forward to sharing this journey with you. Join us as we continue to scale, diversify our portfolio, and grow with the evolving community of gamers.
About your team
As a Finance, Legal & Ops team, we are business partners in Eneba. By cooperating and supporting the organization in finance and accounting topics we strive to enable growth, optimize and improve the current internal processes. At the same time we act as strategic advisors whose input helps shape the roadmap of product teams.
As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for providing financial and business-focused analyses to support decision-making within the product teams. You will work closely with the business analytics, finance and product teams to analyze financial and user data, create business models, prepare market research and provide insights based on a variety of data. This is a critical role in our organization, as the insights and recommendations you provide will inform key strategic decisions that drive our growth and success.
- Build business cases and analyses with Product Managers to support initiatives they are driving.
- Evaluate business processes, uncover areas for improvement, develop and implement solutions.
- Analyze current and the past company’s financial data (e.g. revenues, costs, profitability, geographical performance) and prepare reports about company’s performance.
- Help other departments to plan projects from a financial or business perspective, i.e. assessing their cost-benefit analysis (NPV, IRR, break-even analysis).
- Perform ad-hoc financial and business analysis (e.g. market or competition analysis) in order to help the product team make both tactical and strategic decisions.
- Perform analyses and content preparation for executive reviews.
- BSc or MSc in STEM field, e.g. Finance, Economics or Statistics.
- 1-3 years of experience in strategy or management consulting, business analytics, finance or banking.
- Excellent knowledge in MS Office especially Excel (proficiency using advanced formulas, working with big data sets).
- Excellent knowledge of BI tools, e.g. PowerBI
- Strong quantitative and analytical competency.
- Strong business acumen, ability to understand business in detail by connecting the responsibilities and inputs of all organizational units.
- Ability to identify and suggest potential business improvements, by analyzing financial, business and market data.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to present complex information in an easily understandable way.
€30,000 – €42,000 a year
*Salary ranges may vary. We’re seeking candidates with varied experience levels; from individual contributors to functional leaders in this space.
*We’re an international team and our business language of choice is English. Good English level is required, proficiency is preferred.
What it’s like to work at Eneba
*Opportunity to join our Employee Stock Options program.
*Opportunity to help scale a unique product.
*Various bonus systems: performance based, referral, additional paid leave.
*Paid volunteering opportunities.
*Work location of your choice: office, remote, opportunity to work and travel.
*Personal and professional growth at an exponential rate supported by well defined feedback and promotion processes.