Brand Lead (EMEA)
Note: Although this is a remote position, we are only looking for candidates in time zones between UTC-1 and UTC+3.
We’re looking for a motivated and passionate Brand Lead to join our growing marketing team. Reporting to the VP of Marketing, you’ll lead a small yet impactful Brand team.
You’ll ensure a consistent brand experience across all of our Marketing touchpoints, while also collaborating closely with other teams (Product Design, Product, Sales, etc). to ensure we have consistent and delightful brand experiences across all of our touchpoints (sales decks, educational videos, etc.). Your team will deliver remarkable (ROI-driven) marketing campaigns and content assets that help us stand out from the crowd.
At Hotjar, we’re building Behavior Analytics software for businesses of any size. We make it easy for them to go beyond traditional web analytics and understand what users are really doing on their site. We’re looking for someone who has an action-led, creative background, and solid creative operational know-how.
- Lead a small, impactful, and inclusive Brand team
- Deliver remarkable marketing campaigns and content assets in collaboration with stakeholders
- Measure campaign KPIs and ROI to constantly improve the quality of output
- Grow and manage a network of outstanding freelancers
- Ensure we have a remarkable and cohesive brand experience across all touchpoints
- Implement clear processes, methodologies, and tools to set your team up for success
- You have experience managing an inclusive team of at least 2 people for at least 2 years
- You have a creative background (in a design discipline) that allows you to add immediate value to your team concerning feedback, support, and skills
- You have a background in ideating and launching marketing campaigns and content assets
- You come with a simple strategy regarding creative processes and methodologies
- It’s a plus if you come with an existing network of quality freelancers you can tap into
The compensation range for this role is €60,000 to €80,000 annually. This was established after performing market research and is aligned with our approach to compensation. We encourage all candidates to read our Recruitment FAQs to further understand our approach to compensation and how we structure our contracts.
In addition to the monetary compensation, we also provide all team members with an assortment of unique and popular perks.
Browse the latest remote jobs here >>> euremotejobs.com/jobs