MoonPay builds payments infrastructure for cryptocurrencies. Our on- and off-ramp suite of products provides a seamless experience for converting between fiat and crypto using all major payment methods in over 160 countries. Our mission is to make cryptocurrencies accessible to over a billion people by 2030! 🚀
We are trusted by 250+ leading wallets, websites, and applications. Some of the biggest crypto brands in the world, including Bitcoin.com, Dapper Labs, OpenSea, Argent, ZenGo, Trust Wallet and Spot, rely on our technology. Through these partnerships alone, our products are used by over 5 million users worldwide. 🌎
One of the great things about working at MoonPay is that we are fully remote. Our global team spans 25+ countries, and we pride ourselves on having a connected and inclusive culture that empowers people to do their best work. We give our team autonomy to move fast, innovate and take responsibility. Join us in our mission to build a better financial world!
The opportunity ❤️
The ideal candidate will be well organized and comfortable dealing with financial data. This individual will be responsible for overseeing the accounts payable and receivable, processing payroll and conducting other tasks related to finance. They should be excellent at recording data and have an ability to produce clear financial reports.
The ideal candidate will be hands-on with both transactional elements/reporting such as looking after the ledgers, invoicing etc, in addition to taking ownership of the management accounts, reporting etc. You will also be responsible for managing the month end timetable, dealing with suppliers, submission of VAT returns. Additional support to the wider business with ad-hoc tasks as required.
What you’ll do 👀
- A/R, A/P, Financial Reporting processing and bookkeeping using Accounting Software (QuickBooks) and Excel spreadsheets for calculation and retention of information for management.
- Assists in all audit requests by providing supporting documentation and/or information on internal processes.
- Maintenance and update of Cost Centres monthly to ensure accuracy on billing.
- Assist with compilation of financial information and help create and maintain Month End Closing books with General Ledger reconciliation schedules of all G/L accounts for GAAP and statutory reporting purposes.
- Receive, review, and post all vendor invoices and obtain approval from management on expenditures. Match orders and other documents to invoices or monthly statements.
- Reconcile vendor accounts and match all invoices with checks by vendor.
- Responsible for the maintenance of receipts and reconciliation of spreadsheets from Credit Card statements for various legal entities to facilitate monthly booking to accounts payable for prompt payment.
- Assist in monthly client reporting
- Maintain receipts from all CC’s charges and reconcile the same
You should apply if ✅
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field
- 2+ years of experience in related field
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Strong organizational and analytical skills Detail oriented
- AAT Full qualified
- ACCA/ ACA/CIMA full /part qualified or equivalent
- Quickbooks advanced user, XERO
- Passion for cryptocurrency, blockchain technology and financial markets.
Research has shown that women are less likely than men to apply for this role if they do not have solid experience in 100% of these areas. Please know that this list is indicative and that we would still love to hear from you even if you feel you only are a 75% match. Skills can be learnt, diversity cannot.
We promote a diverse and inclusive culture at MoonPay.
Our interview process takes place on Google Hangouts.
- Initial screen (30min)
- Bookkeeping Deep dive Interview (30-45min)
- Final Interview (60min)
Please let us know if you require any accommodations for the interview process, and we’ll do our best to provide assistance
- Competitive salary 💰
- Stock options 📈
- Unlimited holidays 🏝
- Home office equipment allowance of $600 USD (or local equivalent) 🪑
- Working in a disruptive and fast-growing industry where the possibilities are endless 🚀
- Fully remote: your life, your way of working 🌎
- Freedom, autonomy and responsibility 💪
- Annual company retreat 🧘♀️