In today’s world we experience a global shift to offline experiences over products. Following this trend, bookingkit is set to digitise and develop tours&activities industry in Europe. Our API partners include connections to top-tier providers such as Google, GetYourGuide and TripAdvisor. Due to our market position we have the possibility to set and influence industry standards and are actively engaged in committees steering this development.
We are looking for an experienced Product Designer to join our team as soon as possible. Within the “SaaS team”, you will have the chance to not only work on a SaaS system, but also shape the eCommerce experience of thousands of our customers and thus millions of consumers. Your work will have a direct impact on the future success of our product.
In a nutshell
- Level – ★★★★☆
- Our Design Stack – Sketch, Invision, Abstract, Maze, Hotjar, Vue.js, Figma
- Your future gear – Mac or Windows laptop (private use allowed)
- Remote option – Work from wherever you are, while enjoying quarterly team events with all bookingkids in Berlin
- Perks – Flexible work time,, pet friendly office, breakfast, snacks & fruits 24/7, Company BBQs, Team events, Sport leagues, relocation support… read more
More about your day-to-day
- You aim to evolve our SaaS products (B2B and B2C) with great UX and UI.
- You are responsible for prototyping and the design workflow, including delivery of mock-ups, user flows and screen designs.
- You conceptualize original ideas to help improve the user experience and visual appeal of our products.
- You work closely with product manager, software engineers, QA and other designers.
- You help to create and maintain our design libraries.
- You review and improve the current UX.
Must-haves, short & to the point
- At least 5 years full-time experience in product, UX and UI design.
- At least 3 years of UX experience with online platforms.
- Excellent visual design skills with a strong eye for details.
- A relevant portfolio is required for consideration.
- Ability to provide and receive feedback for quick iterations.
- High proficiency with Design software products, as well as wire-framing/mockup software.
- Knowledge of CSS & HTML.
- Experience in working in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Ability to multi-task and deliver multiple projects on time.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
What do we offer
We invest in your future:
We care about individualized personal and professional development. After 6 months, we provide you with a development budget of up to 1000 € plus an extra day off for training and development purposes. Frequent feedback and coaching sessions with your Team Lead help you to achieve your career goals.
We live our values:
Flat hierarchies and #transparency are no empty promises! Share your ideas and #bookingkidness with us and contribute to our #growth. We #trust you to do a great job at your own pace: flexible working hours and home office prove it.
We believe in work-life-balance:
You will work with the best in the industry- 70 great colleagues from +10 nations are waiting for you to join us. We love to share our knowlegde in bookingkit university, but of course there is always time for fun team events- our monthly Barbecues are legendary!
Learn more about being a bookingkid here!
Please state your earliest starting date, salary expectation and where you have found this job ad at when applying. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
About bookingkit GmbH
Shape the future of the tour & activity sector!
bookingkit is the European market leader in online booking and management software for tour & activity providers. We enable providers in the leisure industry to digitize their business operations and generate more revenue. The software allows a high degree of automation in managing a wide range of leisure activities and can be implemented in a provider's website as a ready-to-use solution.
We have strong technology partnerships with the most recognized international travel marketing platforms such as TripAdvisor, GetYourGuide, and mydays, but now we need YOU to join our great team and enormous market potential. We are looking for active contributors with fresh ideas, commitment, energy and passion for our vision to digitalize the leisure market and all our customers - from outdoor to indoor, from cooking school to paintball.
You long for challenges? You want to develop yourself personally? You want to learn from the best? Then you are perfect with us! Become a part of our team - become a „bookingkid“!