Reporting to the Digital Growth Marketing Manager, you will build out the entire strategy, execution and management of our digital paid media buying activity including campaigns across Google, Facebook, YouTube, TikTok, Pinterest and other ad platforms.
You will be extremely data driven, detail oriented and have highly attuned analytical skills to spot trends and optimise your findings. You will work closely with the creative team to provide recommendations for campaign optimisation and identify new opportunities.
You’ll have experience of handling big accounts; managing and assigning budgets across all of our platforms, scale our business growth, and meet KPIs.
You will also be responsible for setting up and growing your own team of paid media buyers. Previous experience of managing teams is desirable, however we will also consider candidates who can showcase their ability to lead others in this space.
This role is completely remote, but we prefer candidates that are based in Europe within the GMT +1/+2 time zone.
This is a new and exciting role which will enable you to make your mark in a fast-growing business, within a supportive and close-knit company.
Responsibilities of your role as the Head of Paid Media:
- Lead our paid marketing strategy and manage the day to day execution of our campaigns across all channels (Facebook, Google, YouTube)
- Passionate about data; daily reporting, analytics, and utilising tools/ software
- Monitor and analyse metrics, conversion rates and campaign performance to provide recommendations for optimisation and identify new opportunities
- Manage and plan media budgets and report on KPIs, identifying efficiency opportunities in line with business growth and targets
- Confident in creating YouTube campaigns in Google Ads Manager, testing different audiences and ads and optimising them
- Proficient in setting up campaigns in Facebook Business Manager and optimising them based on CTR and ROAS performance
- Work together with our creative team and provide insights and suggestions to optimise campaigns
- Evaluate and set up A/B tests of ad creatives/copy/ images or videos, and other assets to meet performance goals
- Manage and build a team of paid media team members, and coordinate, supervise and inspire members of our paid marketing team daily
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to stay competitive
- Monitor market intelligence and keep track on competitor movement and market situations
Essential experience and skills required to excel in the role:
- Proven track record of creating, executing and continually optimising paid media campaigns for a variety of platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Google)
- 5+ years of experience running Facebook ads media buying activities
- 2+ years of experience overseeing Google and YouTube ads media buying activities
- In-depth knowledge of ad creation tools (Facebook Business Manager, Google Ads)
- Demonstrate analytical and data interpretation skills and identify patterns and opportunities
- Experience with budgets; managing across platforms, identifying overspends and efficiency opportunities and taking necessary actions
- Attention to detail and a systematic approach to ad creation
- A thorough understanding of keyword research and targeting
- Good understanding of proper A/B testing and statistical analysis
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbally, with the ability to provide insights for all levels of an organisation
- Exhibit enthusiasm, passion and commitment
Desirables, but not a deal breaker;
- A team player who will excel at hyping up all of our products
- Knowledge of other channels including Tiktok and Pinterest
- An interest in fitness/health/ well being
What we can offer you:
- Discretionary bonus based on company and personal performance
- Work remotely anywhere in Europe (GMT +1/+2 hours)
- Flexible working hours – full time
- Unlimited PTO (28 days annual leave, and local national holidays)
- Competitive salary package based on local market, experience and skills
- Paid day off for your birthday!
- Join a global team of fun, creative and dedicated colleagues to interact with on a the daily and learn and grow with
- Unlimited professional and personal growth opportunities in a fast growing company with a dedicated training budget
- Virtual company meetups (and onsite retreats once safe to do so)
- Access to our products so you stay strong in body and mind
Join our tribe here at Bodybrand and we will empower you to accomplish anything you put your mind to. All we ask is that you bring your passion, commitment, and ideas with you on this amazing journey!
Bodybrand is an equal opportunity employer and values a diverse and inclusive workplace.
About BodyBrand LLC
The BodyBrand house of brands was created by Holly Dolke in 2018. The company has its origins in Holly Dolke’s YouTube channel, which is still going strong today with over 1.4 million subscribers.
We are a fast-growing company in the health and fitness industry with big dreams and high growth potential. BodyBrand holds multiple fitness and nutrition brands and products (Pink Dragon and Holly Dolke) which provide our members with the confidence they have always dreamed of, in body and mind, to achieve their goals.
We are an international team who are passionate about the industry, and growing this fun, innovative and honest company into a global leader. Most importantly, we are proud to be transforming lives right across the globe!
Come and join us with this exciting role as the Head of Paid Media, and be part of our success story!