France based: Blue Prism is looking for junior level web manager to join our growing marketing team. In this role, you will be responsible for managing our corporate website in your native French language, working to better conversion and lead generation, optimizing and collaborating with the regional team to enhance the demand generation of the site.
About Blue Prism
Blue Prism is an international publicly listed software company headquartered in the UK, with global offices in London, USA, Japan, Germany, France, Sweden, Dubai, Australia and India. It is undergoing rapid expansion and is the market leader in the Robotic Process Automation (RPA) globally.
Since its listing on the London Stock Exchange AIM market in early 2016, it has grown its customer base more than threefold with sales revenue, employee headcount and other business metrics also growing at an exciting rate.
Blue Prism operates a 100% indirect sales model, meaning that all deals are transacted through reseller partners, who range from global Systems Integrators such as Accenture, Deloitte, EY and IBM down to smaller, geographically specific, advisory and implementation partners.
- Along with the Digital Marketing Manager, you will hold ownership in the website for your region – continuously make it better. Update site(s) as needed. Tune performance metrics. Run A/B Tests. Improve load times. Demand better content
- Assist in the development and implement test plans to improve marketing campaign performances. Support global campaign managers with local guidance
- Analyze and translate KPIs to showcase website performance and make suggestions for enhancements moving forward
- Work with translation services to keep your site aligned and in sync with English site
- Update regional page, local blog and support a shared content system to show consistent website support
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 1-3 years of website management experience
- Fluent in French
- Passion for Winning Local Markets through site optimization and localization efforts
- Manage blogs as needed to keep relevant in the local market, ability to write is a plus
- Experience implementing and optimizing SEO
- Preferred knowledge with Google Analytics
- Localize corporate messaging across the main pages and a shared content system
- Experience with Craft CMS and/or a leading CMS solution
- Experience in a project management system, preferably Asana
- Ability to work collaboratively with small, fast moving team
- Medical Insurance
- Pension Plan
- Special Leave such as miscarriages leave
- 25 days holiday per year
- Shares in company