Adaptavist is a global software innovator, enabling organisations to digitally transform how they collaborate and get work done. Founded in 2005 and with a growing global reach, our customers cut across every major industry and include more than half of all Fortune 500 companies.
Today, Adaptavist leverages its deep technical understanding of Atlassian and innovative partnership with Slack to help organisations embrace new ways of working to achieve competitive advantage.
Through trusted consultancy, app development, training, hosting, and licensing solutions, Adaptavist has established itself as the go-to partner of choice within the Atlassian Ecosystem.
About the role
As an Associate Project Manager, your responsibilities will include day-to-day management of multiple pre-sales engagements ensuring the delivery of customer expectations. These tasks include (but are not limited to) meeting coordination and facilitation with Customers and internal teams, creating and monitoring project and pre-sales artefacts as well as monitoring project budgets and forecasting.
Reporting to the Lead Project Manager, you will serve as a primary point of contact between the Sales team, prospective clients and the delivery teams. You’ll facilitate pre-sales activities, tracking progress, managing risks and issues, and guiding the opportunity to completion.
Some of the things you’ll do:
- Create and manage budget worksheets and manage opportunity resourcing
- Provide Internal and Client Reporting
- Generate statements of work (SOWs) and proposals during sales opportunities
- Enter and manage opportunities in Open Air for pre-sales tracking
- Participate in prospective client and internal meetings
- Liaise between pre-sales teams and delivery teams for won opportunities
What we’re looking for:
- Comparable experience in a similar role (Project Manager, Project Coordinator, etc.)
- Self-motivated, organized, and able to effectively communicate with all layers of management and stakeholders
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and with other teams
- Critical thinker including the ability to understand the “big picture” and trade-offs
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic technical organization with a rapidly expanding customer base.
- Personable, helpful and professional attitude
- Comfortable working with remote teams utilizing collaboration tools (i.e., Zoom, Slack, etc.)
It would be great if you have:
- Knowledge of any of the following technologies: Agile Methodology, AWS, DevOps, Atlassian Toolset
- Understanding of Project Management and Software Engineering methodologies (i.e., Agile, SAFe, Waterfall, PRINCET2, etc.)
- Experience with G-Suite, Microsoft software tools, the Atlassian toolset (Jira and Confluence) and Netsuite OpenAir
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle (SDLC) and best practices
Please check out our website to review our global benefits!