Labelbox’s mission is to build the best products to align with artificial intelligence. Real breakthroughs in AI are reliant on the quality of the training data. Labelbox’s data engine enables organizations to dramatically improve the quality of their training data, which makes their machine learning models more accurate and performant. We are determined to build software that is more open, easier-to-use, and singularly focused on helping our customers get to production AI faster.
Current Labelbox customers are transforming industries within insurance, retail, manufacturing/robotics, healthcare, and beyond. Our platform is used by Fortune 500 enterprises including Walmart, Procter & Gamble, Genentech, and Adobe, as well as hundreds of leading AI teams. We are backed by leading investors including SoftBank, Andreessen Horowitz, B Capital, Gradient Ventures (Google’s AI-focused fund), Databricks Ventures, Snowpoint Ventures and Kleiner Perkins.
About the Role
As an Associate IT Support Specialist you’ll be the first person Labelboxers reach out to for help with Labelbox’s internal systems. Your technical aptitude and customer service skills will help shape the IT department as we grow and scale across the world. We are a remote-first, distributed workforce utilizing forward thinking technology that requires an out-of-the-box IT perspective. We believe in privacy by design as an organization-wide effort by putting a heavy focus on keeping the business secure and efficient. If you are comfortable with MacOS and Windows, supporting a wide ranging SaaS stack, and are willing to go the extra mile for our stakeholders in a dynamic and fast-paced start-up environment, you’ll be a great fit for the growing IT team. The position is located in Poland and reports to the Senior IT Manager.
Your Day to Day
- Provide hardware and software support, troubleshooting, administration and logistics management via Jira ticketing system Administer a wide range of SaaS platforms, including access control and license management
- Help ensure a smooth IT onboarding experience for new hires across the EMEA region by coordinating with local recruiting teams
- Maintain an up to date laptop fleet of both Apple and Windows devices, track inventory and improve hardware asset management functions
- Frequently partner with Security, Compliance, Legal, HR, Finance, PeopleOps teams to facilitate cross functional projects and improve internal processes
- Participate and contribute to new InfoSec initiatives;
- Frequently and routinely participate in security related auditing and monitoring Maintain and contribute to a robust IT documentation system for our internal knowledgebase
- Respond to and remediate security concerns via anti-virus (SentinelOne) alerting
- 2-5 years experience in IT support, helpdesk, desktop support, or similar customer facing IT support role supporting predominantly MacOS
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and building out new processes
- Experience administering Google Workspace (G Suite), Slack, Single Sign On (Okta), MDM (Kandji, Rippling), Atlassian suite (Jira, Confluence), and a wide range of SaaS platforms
- Strong security focus with a general understanding of industry best practices; experience with SOC2, HIPAA or PCI controlled environments a plus
- Experience with maintaining a zero-touch remote laptop fleet via mobile device management platforms, including remote inventory management
- Experience with DNS, SAML / SCIM implementation (Okta), OAuth, MFA/2FA design, VPN or firewall configuration, or other networking or cloud identity experience preferred
- Experience with scripting languages such as Bash, PowerShell a huge plus
- Comfortable working asynchronously in a remote-first environment, but generally willing and able to cover Western European Timezone – 9-5pm
Do great work. From anywhere.
We hire great people regardless of where they live. Work wherever you’d like as reliable internet access is our only requirement. We communicate asynchronously, work autonomously, and take ownership of our work.