Linguistic Project for English Speakers in United Kingdom
Provide language-specific linguistic support to help improve TTS voice quality. This project is for you!
– Native speaker of target language
– Fluent in English
– Master’s degree or higher in linguistics, with focus on phonetics, phonology, or other speech science
– Proficiency with narrow phonetic transcription using either IPA or X-SAMPA
Please follow the steps below on how to apply for the project:
1. Visit the Appen website using the link below:
2. Choose English (United Kingdom) as your primary language.
3. Complete the Registration page and click the Submit Application button to create your account.
4. Once your account has been created, click the ‘All Projects’ Tab and look for Ivindo-LC.
5. Choose the “Learn More” or “Qualify” button to start your qualification to the project.
Don’t miss the chance to earn extra income working from the comfort of your own home. This is a great opportunity for you and your friends!
• Work from home with flexible hours
• You can work on our projects around your other jobs
• Appen is ranked as top 1 out of 100 companies offering remote jobs by Flexjobs.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Thank you and we hope to work with you soon!
Appen collects and labels images, text, speech, audio, video, and other data used to build and continuously improve the world’s most innovative artificial intelligence systems. Our expertise includes having a global crowd of over 1 million skilled contractors who speak over 180 languages and dialects, in over 70,000 locations and 130 countries, and the industry’s most advanced AI-assisted data annotation platform. Our reliable training data gives leaders in technology, automotive, financial services, retail, healthcare, and governments the confidence to deploy world-class AI products. Founded in 1996, Appen has customers and offices globally.