Are you a marketing manager who loves finding new opportunities and is great at building new relationships?
AppAgent – a strategic & creative mobile marketing agency, is searching for a charismatic and innovative New Business Marketing Manager that can help accelerate our growth.
You’ll be excited building in-bound and out-bound marketing strategies and taking the world’s top leading tech businesses such as Supercell, Kiwi.com and Asana Rebel onboard.
This role might be a perfect challenge for you if you are a mid-level digital marketing manager with flawless English who loves starting new things. Your biggest skill is in asking the right questions and quickly coming up with solutions. You should enjoy creating client acquisition strategies as well as executing marketing campaigns to attract new prospects mostly from the US, Western Europe and the Nordic area. Also, you should be thrilled to learn fast the specifics of mobile marketing (no worries, we will train you extensively).
If you are a sales/business development specialist with basic marketing skills, this is not the right role for you. Sorry!
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our New Business Manager will play a vital role in the growth of AppAgent. The person will be responsible for:
Demand generation – you will be responsible for developing and implementing our growth strategy mostly in inbound and outbound lead generation.
Client development – you will attract leading clients and brands, and secure great deals and develop profitable long-term relationships.
- Design and execution of our inbound and outbound lead generation strategy.
- Developing or co-creating high-level marketing strategies for prospective clients.
- Lead qualification, analysis, proposal preparation.
- Negotiating and closing win-win deals that deliver growth for AppAgent and our clients.
- Building and nurturing meaningful long-term connections with VP and C-suite executives.
We estimate that strategy development will take up to 60% of your time, with the remaining 40% spent on managing leads.
Every day is different, but likely your daily tasks will include:
- Creating and executing a marketing plan for new business initiatives and business lines (SEO, retargeting campaigns, A/B testing on the website etc.).
- Owning the sales pipeline and prospects database: managing incoming leads and active outreach.
- Analysing the situation and goals of the prospect, preparing a proposal including the strategy, budget, and payment terms.
- Assessing potential upsell opportunities.
- Improving the new business processes (automation of lead qualification, attracting larger deals, etc.).
- Building brand awareness by promoting AppAgent at conferences, organizing events, writing blog posts and engaging broadly with the mobile community.
- Measuring crucial business indicators.
MORE ABOUT YOU
To succeed in this role you must have:
- A good understanding of digital marketing.
- The ability to use insights and experience to build successful and profitable strategies for our clients.
- A proven track record of creating strategy outlines, setting up clear goals and successfully executing them.
- A commitment to continual improvement combined with the ability to systematically test and evaluate new strategies and approaches to your work.
- Negotiation skills and the ability to listen to clients and colleagues.
- Strong networking skills and be comfortable with public speaking (in flawless English).
- An entrepreneurial spirit. Experience with your own passion project or start-up is a plus (even if you have failed!)
WHAT WE OFFER
- Possibility to work fully remotely from anywhere in the world – employment type depends on where you are based.
- Competitive fixed salary + performance bonuses.
- Make a real impact. You will make things happen in a short time and help to shape the company as we rapidly scale-up.
- The opportunity to learn quickly by facing exciting challenges every day.
- Support from experienced colleagues and the very best consultants in the field to help you grow and succeed in the role.
- 23 vacation days + 16 days of public holidays in Czech republic.
- Paid sick days as needed regardless of where you work from.
- A unique office in a modern villa with an amazing garden, city views and a garage for cars, bikes or scooters you can work from or visit if you work remotely.
- For ex-pats working in-house, at least two weeks a year remote work from their home country.
- Flexible working hours (core hours 10AM – 4PM CET).
- A two-week-long Winter Escape with the entire team, offsite events in nature.
- Relocation support in case you’d want to move to Prague from abroad.
- A positive, friendly and fun working environment where we laugh every day.
AppAgent is a strategic and creative marketing partner for top mobile brands and game publishers such as SuperCell, Babbel, Wargaming, Kiwi.com.
Our core team is based in Prague, Czech Republic with some team members spread across Europe.