Are you a marketing manager who loves finding new opportunities and is great at building new relationships? Do you want to want to grow your skills to become a full-fledged growth expert?
We are an award-winning agency helping leading mobile apps and games with their marketing activities. Now we are looking for our own growth manager who will further develop AppAgent’s brand awareness and speed up client acquisition.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Could you handle these tasks, based on your past experience or with our help?
1. Growth strategy: coming up with and executing demand/marketing activities, testing ideas, actively engaging and targeting the clients
(type of tasks: strategic, systematic, analytical, executive, yet you must be creative & communicative)
2. Leads management: evaluating and processing incoming inquiries, communication with potential clients
(type of tasks: analytical, communicative)
3. Business development: researching and understanding customers needs, creating and presenting tailor-made marketing proposals, closing deals, nurturing long-term relationships with clients
(type of tasks: strategic, communicative)
If that’s how you see your future career, read on for further details!
- Creating and executing AppAgent’s marketing strategy and activities such as SEO, PPC & retargeting campaigns, A/B testing on the website, GA analysis, email marketing, content partnerships, social media strategy, etc.
- Managing incoming leads by qualifying them, running introductory and follow up calls as well as preparing proposals to secure new business for the agency.
- Improving the new business processes such as the automation of a new business pipeline, development of templates and tools saving us time.
- Building brand awareness by promoting AppAgent at conferences, organizing events, engaging broadly with the mobile community and cooperating with the Content Manager.
- Measuring and evaluating crucial business indicators and taking action based on the trends.
- Directing your efforts mostly at the US, Western Europe and the Nordics.
- You must have a good understanding of digital marketing (experience with the mobile ecosystem is a plus, perhaps as a marketing or digital manager).
- You can demonstrate the ability to create a marketing and growth strategy, setting up clear goals and executing them
- Good negotiation skills and the ability to listen to clients and colleagues.
- Strong networking skills, comfortable with public speaking (flawless English).Personality
- Your DNA is formed by creative, analytical and strategic thinking.
- Your biggest skill is in asking the right questions and quickly coming up with solutions.
- You love constantly learning new things.
- You’re not afraid of new tasks.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit. Experience with your own passion project or start-up is a plus (even if you have failed!).WHAT WE OFFER
- Extensive training on the specifics of mobile marketing and business development.
- The opportunity to learn quickly thanks to various challenges.
- The support from experienced colleagues is a matter of course.
- To make a real impact and shape the agency’s success.
- A multicultural team working for dozens of clients all over the world.
- A positive, friendly and fun working environment where we laugh every day.
- A unique office in a modern villa with an amazing garden, city views and a garage for cars, bikes or scooters.
- Relocation support in case you’d want to move to Prague from abroad.
- For ex-pats working in-house, at least two weeks a year remote work from their home country.
- A two-week-long Winter Escape with the entire team, offsite events in nature.
- Competitive fixed salary + performance bonuses.
- 23 vacation days, home office and sick days as needed.
- Flexible working hours (core hours 10 AM – 4 PM CET).
- The possibility to work fully remotely from anywhere in the world.
AppAgent is a strategic and creative marketing partner for top mobile brands and game publishers such as SuperCell, Babbel, Wargaming, Kiwi.com.
Our core team is based in Prague, Czech Republic with some team members spread across Europe.