About the role:
As an App Setup Specialist, you will build apps (mobile and TV apps) for our premium clients. You will be in charge of customer accounts for both setup and any necessary troubleshooting. This is not a development role, you’ll work on the overall app building process in charge of customer accounts for both setup and any necessary troubleshooting.
This is an intricate position, you will need to be technically savvy, have meticulous attention to detail, be methodical, a problem solver, a fast learner and to be self-driven.
This is a fast-paced environment that requires you to understand and stay up to date on app protocol and requirements (e.g. Apple, Android, Amazon, Roku, etc). Previous experience with mobile apps and platforms is appreciated, but not required.
As this is both a technical and customer-facing role, we are looking for someone comfortable interacting with clients via email and zoom calls.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL BE CHARGE OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Gathering and verifying requirements and speaking to clients directly to acquire all assets required to launch apps.
- Generating the apps (automated build – no coding skills required)
- Preparing and pushing the apps in each platform to be accepted by the app stores per app store protocols and requirements.
- Overall app’s support (troubleshooting, status, and handling clients accounts)
- 2+ years in Customer service/Technical Support
- Must speak English clearly, and use proper English syntax.
- Must be comfortable learning our App Set-Up process and supporting our customers with their applications setup, development, and troubleshooting.
- Experience in SaaS or other software related fields.
- A fully functional workstation & quiet working space.
- Must have strong communication skills (written, verbal)
- Must be comfortable being on camera
- Must be able to handle challenging customer interactions with ease
- Able to overlap a minimum of five (5) hours with our Washington DC-based team. (9am-5pm Eastern Time)
- Quick to learn and able to understand our platform as well as the video & OTT industry.
- Able to manage your own time.
- Full-time (40 hours per week). We want to make it clear that this is NOT a freelance / part-time position you can do in tandem with other professional endeavors
- Amazing, young, and motivated team
- Work from anywhere, as long as you are able to follow your working schedule
- 20 paid days off per year (eligible after the first 3 months with the company)
- Budget for personal development
How to apply:
- Click on the Apply Button and fill in the form
- We review the applications and email candidates who qualify for the second round
- The qualified candidates will be asked to do a test task: usually a video of yourself answering a few questions
- After we review the submissions, we will organize a Zoom interview with successful candidates
Please note that due to the high volume of applications, we are only able to respond to successful candidates.
We are growing, and we’re looking for an amazing individual to join our team! We’re seeking a real champion for this position: a well-rounded person to be a part of our OTT App team to build Applications for our customers.
Uscreen is an amazingly diverse, fast-developing video monetization platform, and the person joining us will play a pivotal role in our growth. This is a fast-developing industry, and our applications are a key part of our business. This position not only holds the knowledge of how the applications are built and what that process is, but they are also responsible for communicating and educating our customers with ease throughout the process.
Our team is incredibly smart, passionate, supportive, skilled, open to learning, and constantly developing. We’re looking for someone who can match that energy.