We are a fully remote team based in Malta and Bulgaria, focused on delivering front-end based web application solutions to clients around the world.
Here at All Front, we look for people who are passionate about what they do and are excited to keep pushing their skills further. If that sounds like you, we are offering a unique position where you get to be part of a small, but growing team of developers and designers alike.
If you are passionate about front-end technologies, here’s what we’re looking for:
– 4+ years experience in developing single page apps with React.
– Experience with Angular and NGRX is considered a bonus.
– 4+ years experience in HTML/CSS
– 4+ years working in an Agile environment
– A BSc degree in Software or similar is a plus
We believe in talent not years. If you have a good portfolio on github or otherwise to show off, don’t hesitate to apply!
– Ability to focus and stay on task while working remotely is necessary.
– Good English communication skills, both written and spoken. Native english level is not necessary.
– Strong experience in using source control + gitflow
– Strong experience in object oriented programming in TypeScript, with knowledge of generics, – interfaces, compound types. A background of backend programming (for example C# or Java) are considered a bonus.
– Knowledge of continuous integration and basic DevOps skills are considered a bonus.
What you’ll be doing:
– You have the option to research an exciting technology and write a blog post about what you’ve learnt. We’ve cover topics such as Flutter, Web assembly, Google Lighthouse, Websocket, PWA.
– Develop frontend applications with React or Angular, collaborating with external backend teams.
– Analyze requirements, participate in design and architecture and collaborate with a friendly team.
– Mentoring and sharing knowledge with the rest of the team.
– Be part of the planning process through agile methodology.
– Write clean and readable code with scalability in mind.
– Participate in code reviews.
– Participate in application architecture design and improvements.
– Produce high quality, testable code in adherence to Angular standards.
– Writing unit tests
What we offer:
– Remote working. We are a fully remote team based in Malta and Sofia. If you’re a resident in either of these locations, we can hire you full time, otherwise, if you already manage your own accounting, you can work anywhere within Europe.
– Modern stack. You won’t be debugging an old ASP.Net application and using JQuery, we are using modern technology stacks without legacy code.
– Competitive remuneration package. We invest in our talent and have performance reviews every six months. Salary is negotiable.
If you believe you are a good fit for this position, please send your CV in English online, alongside with a link to your github and linkedin profiles.
We’ll get back to you in a few working days.
Please note that all information provided will be treated in strict confidence.