Why join Willa?
If you want to have a massive impact on the lives of millions and give freelancers and online creators the work & life they deserve, then this is the right place for you.
You will be joining a rapidly growing company that will provide a challenging and rewarding role with excellent career opportunities. We don’t have managers that manage managers, we have a flat hierarchy with clear lines of communication as we recognize that everyone has a key part to play in the success of the business.
Our success depends on our ability to build world-class products & technology together. As much as we enjoy spending time together, Willa is set up as a fully distributed team.
The role 👨🚀
We are looking for an experienced Agile Coach that will coach two of our teams and become the coach/manager of the individuals in these teams.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to join a small and fast-growing team. We work cross-functionally to solve problems and identify opportunities as we build the ultimate payment solution for creators.
What you’ll do 👨💻
- Responsible for performance, improvement, and growth of individuals in their team
- Hold frequent 1:1s with everyone and set up individual growth plans
- Support your teams with day-to-day issues, impediments, etc. and guide them in their journey to high-performance
- Lead, inspire and develop teams
- Help the teams on how they work with OKR execution, e.g. ensuring that they are on track, find issues/blockers with execution, etc.
- Help to hire more colleagues
You are not responsible for what people in your teams do daily, instead, you are responsible for their growth making a bigger impact on Willa and the world.
Who are you? 🙋
- Experienced in agile methodologies
- Experienced in coaching and having direct reports
- Driven by growing others and curious by nature
- Expert in clear, concise, yet friendly and casual communication – both written and verbal
- Fluent in English (it’s our company language)
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment where Left today may be Right tomorrow
- A pragmatic, humble, outgoing, brave, outspoken person who loves incremental improvements
Nice to have 🌟
- Experience from working in or with the US
- Experience from FinTech
- Experience from mobile app development