Ready to help our teams become autonomous, self-organized, and high-performing while keeping our users at the heart of everything we do?
You beat to the rhythm of Agile and Scrum? You have a passion for observing, listening, facilitating, and bringing out the best in people? You find yourself thriving in an environment when improving its people connections, efficiency, and efficacy?
Nailed it? Then YOU might be the perfect fit for our first, full-time Agile Coach position with the ultimate goal to help our teams become autonomous, self-organized, and high-performing while keeping our users at the heart of everything we do 🤘
- Coaching up to two development teams to tailor Scrum to their needs to create user value in an autonomous, predictable, and sustainable way
- Facilitating and guiding through splitting our product team into two, with a focus on team well-being and effectiveness
- Methodically supporting the team in developing team maturity
- Helping each team member grow through feedback and individual coaching
- Arranging and facilitating productive Scrum ceremonies
- Helping clear any impediments that decrease the team’s ability to deliver or its morale
- Helping the teams and the company to increase collaboration, experimentation, and transparency
- Embracing an open learning environment where all teams can thrive and be highly effective
What to bring along:
- At least 2+ years of full-time Scrum Master or Agile Coach experience in a remote-first software environment
- Hands-on experience with various agile methodologies like Lean UX, Scrum, Scrumban, Kanban
- A servant leadership mindset paired with great people skills as well as situational awareness and the ability to facilitate conflict resolution
- An understanding of the importance of continuous learning and self-reflection and love to share new skills and lessons learned
- Strong and diplomatic interpersonal communication and moderation skills with the ability to ask powerful questions
- An empathetic, “how can we make it happen” mindset
What we offer:
- Personal time off (25 days paid leave per year)
- Flexible working hours (core hours 10:00 to 14:00)
- 38.5 hour work-week (overtime compensated as time-off 1:1)
- Remote first work setup and mindset
- A small team (25-30) with lots of individual impact and responsibility
- Fun, relaxed, and regular remote team events and onsite team retreats
- Shared and lived values: Agility, Curiosity, Unity, Transparency, and Empathy
- An emphasis on continuous learning and growth
- Mental wellbeing initiatives such as weekly yoga, Mindfulness Wednesdays, and optional paid external therapy sessions
Our salary range starts at an annual compensation of EUR 38.000 to a maximum of EUR 46.000 if you tick all of the boxes. Your actual offer will depend on your skills and experience.
Time zone preference: +/- 5 hours of difference from CET.