Hello. We are Prismic. We are building a Content Management System used by thousands of companies. Developers use Prismic to build modern websites and make them easily editable by content teams.
Prismic is a place for ambitious individuals. After four years of building a profitable company attracting more than 5,000 paying clients and 100+ Enterprise accounts such as AXA, Digital Ocean, Deliveroo, or TicketMaster without any external funding, we’ve decided to get some VC funding to turn our innovation into a global movement. We want to create the go-to workflow for web development.
Our product fits perfectly web development agencies and their clients’ needs. This means that we have a lot of partners agencies (small and big) in our portfolio and that we want to enable them to reach their business goals using Prismic.
We’re looking for an experienced Partnership Manager to join our Revenue team and own the relationships and the business growth of our partners’ agencies segment.
Your core responsibilities will be:
– Responsible for the day-to-day relationship management of partners agencies.
– Build, maintain, and manage relationships with current and potential partners in the agencies universe.
– Driving agencies’ partner acquisition strategy and execution at Prismic, from discovery and qualification of prospects, to signing and ramping.
– Improving our current partnership program to drive growth and business outcomes.
– Identifying priority partners and building a pipeline of opportunities. Teaming up with the Revenue management and wider team to ensure we’re aligned on which partnership opportunities should be prioritised.
– Supporting any ‘self-serve’ partner prospects in a low-touch way.
– You have 5+ years of experience working in Partnerships, Account Management, or Sales and can demonstrate success in developing and growing commercial relationships.
– Experience managing partner relationships that are based on developing and delivering service offerings tied to vendor products.
– Proven ability to develop strategies, translate them into actions and track successful delivery.
– Able to be flexible and agile in responding to evolving business priorities and dealing with ambiguity.
– Able to collaborate across the organization and with external stakeholders.
– Strong project and operations management skills to drive business efficiency and partner satisfaction.
– Entrepreneurial mindset to come up with creative and effective solutions to transform complex problems into clear and efficient actions.
– Experience selling SaaS and developer solutions is a plus.
– Experience in web development agencies is a plus.
– Experience at our current stage and beyond ($5-$20M ARR range, product-led growth, lots of change, and building internal structure).