It’s an amazing time to be at WorkMotion – we are changing the way companies hire employees around the globe. To keep up with our strong growth, we are bringing bookkeeping in-house to maintain a high-quality and compliant accounting. As a Accountant (m/f/d), you will support this process by developing new and improving existing internal finance processes and controls.
- Collection and booking of incoming and outgoing invoices
- Recording of incoming payments and performing bank reconciliations
- Checking and processing of expenses and expense reports
- Intercompany bookings between the entities
- Monthly closing activities (accruals, prepayments, etc.)
- You successfully completed training as an accountant, commercial training or comparable degree
- You have 3+ of relevant professional experience in preparatory bookkeeping and accounting (ideally in a growth company)
- You have excellent knowledge of the HGB
- You worked with Datev and other accounting software
- You have a high level of commitment and personal responsibility
- You work carefully and independently, always with an eye for detail
- You are fluent in German and English
- Location can be fully remote, but opportunities to get to know the team in Berlin are welcome
- Merit-based culture with huge growth opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive benefits package, incl. wellbeing, personal development, and mobility
- Team events (e.g. summer party, christmas party)
WorkMotion (www.workmotion.com) is a global HR platform enabling companies to hire & onboard their employees internationally, at the push of a button. It is our mission to create opportunities for anyone to work from anywhere. As work is becoming even more global and remote, there has never been a bigger chance to build a truly global HR-tech company.
We are a hyper-growth start-up, scaling clients, operations, and our own team by incredible magnitude – you will be among the first employees and will have a unique chance to shape the company.