Who We Are:
At Calm, we have a simple, albeit BIG mission: to make the world a happier and healthier place. Through our website, blog, and app—filled with meditations, sleep stories, music, movement, and more—we’re redefining what mental care looks like in 2021 and beyond. With over 100 million users worldwide, 100,000 new users daily, and our growing partnerships with major companies, we’re having a positive effect on more and more people each and every day. And while the heart of Calm is digital, we are growing and expanding offline with a variety of products and services to help deliver on our mission of health and happiness, the world over.
Calm is the world’s #1 brand for mental fitness and our B2B team is furthering our mission to make the world happier and healthier by bringing our offering into the employee benefits space. Calm for Business is helping companies build a more resilient organization by promoting better sleep, reducing stress and anxiety, and developing consistent mindfulness practices. We offer accessible and effective content to meet the needs of any diverse workforce. With our proven launch strategy and marketing resources, plus ongoing engagement programs and account support, we take the stress out of employee benefits.
What You’ll Do:
As a member of the Calm Account Management team, you will work directly with our B2B customers to help them launch Calm within their organization and achieve great adoption. We are constantly evolving and work in a fast paced environment to empower our customer admins to drive Calm adoption. We are an incredibly collaborative, dynamic, curious and innovative team.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customer executives, HR and operational teams while being their internal advocate.
- Gain a deep understanding of our customers’ wellness goals, review adoption data with them, and help them implement impactful engagement strategies.
- Lead and perform Kick Off calls, Post Launch Reviews and Business Reviews multiple times each day.
- Become a Calm expert and share best wellness practices with customers
Who You Are:
The ideal Account Manager has 5+ years of experience and is exceptional in building and maintaining customer relationships in a fast paced environment. In this role, you will manage a portfolio of accounts where the primary focus is on adoption, customer delight, and ultimately renewal/expansion. On this team, you will have the opportunity to work alongside the Sales, Marketing, Product and Engineering teams, among others.
- A self-starter with excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle various tasks.
- Ability to collaborate with different individuals across the organization and a “roll-up the sleeves” approach to accomplish all necessary tasks.
- Exceptional communication skills in person, on the phone and through email.
- Very comfortable using Salesforce on a day to day basis and comfortable running filter based reports, analyzing data in analytic engines like mode.
- At least 5 years of experience in a Customer Success or Account Management role.
- Experience working in a fast paced startup environment.
- A passion for mental fitness and well being.
- Experience with project management and change management.