REMOTE GERMANY /
SALES – INTERNATIONAL /
We are Relativity. A market-leading, global tech company that equips legal and compliance professionals with a powerful platform to organize data, discover the truth, and act on it. The US Department of Justice, 199 of the Am Law 200, and more than 329,000 enabled users trust Relativity during litigation, internal investigations, and compliance projects.
Our SaaS product, RelativityOne, has become the fastest-growing product in the company’s history and we have consistently been named a great workplace. As we grow, we continue to seek individuals that will bring their whole, authentic self to our team.
We believe that great talent is not bound by geography and that what you do matters more than where you do it. Relativity has assumed a hybrid work strategy, allowing choice and flexibility for employees to work either from home, a physical Relativity office location (once safe to do so), or a combination of the two, within certain logistical boundaries. Submit your application to learn more from our recruiters or contact us for more details.
As the Account Executive, Global Advisory EMEA, you will be responsible for growing select Global Advisory Partners through sales and account management in the EMEA region. You will bring a point of view to the Partner and their clients regarding the value of RelativityOne to help expand their business. This role has a strategy aspect as we help partners clients transition their business into RelativityOne with technical, implementation, and commercial support. You are fully accountable for your territory and its performance.
- Develop effective account plans to expand our footprint within the account and the Relativity/RelativityOne product usage.
- Actively understand each customer’s business, technology footprint and cloud posture; know their strategic growth plans and competitive landscape enough to help them transition their eDiscovery business to the cloud.
- Manage account health and be the voice of your customer internally.
- Drive collaboration between your counterparts globally to identify best-fit solutions for clients who have a global reach or multiple entities.
- Follow a disciplined approach to forecasting and opportunity management via SFDC.
- Move clients into the Relativity One Certified Partner Program (ROCP) and then help co-sell this service to their clients.
- Build strong relationships to drive the Relativity/RelativityOne strategy through the client’s organisation and their end clients.
- Run Relativity software demonstrations to client base and their end clients, clearly communicating solutions within the RelativityOne platform and ecosystem while following a value-based selling approach.
- Introduce technical, operational, security, and strategic Relativity resources into the appropriate stages of the sales cycle to move opportunities forward.
- Orchestrate contract negotiations between various stakeholders (business, legal, procurement, InfoSec, finance, etc.).
- Develop post-sale motions with CSM & CX to ensure clients are well integrated and adopting the solution.
- eDiscovery / Compliance / Investigation technology-based sales experience.
- Customer facing experience within Big 4 Accounting firms.
- B2B enterprise SaaS sales experience.
- Excellent presentation and poise.
- Fluency in German (nice-to-have).
- Strong and demonstrated written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a minimal amount of supervision.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at any given time and prioritize accordingly.
- Friendly and honest with an unparalleled level of customer commitment.
- Exceptional relationship-building skills.
- 3+ years of sales experience in a complex technology solution-selling B2B sales environment.
- Experience working for a company within the e-discovery or SaaS software space.
- Proven experience of having owned a sales goal and managed a pipeline process to achieve those goals.
- Proven track record of success in a sales-based role; goal attainment.
At Relativity, we live our core values and we thrive on solving complex problems. We’re dedicated to continually improving our product and providing relentless customer service, and we’re always looking for people to join us on the journey.
Browse the latest remote jobs in Germany