Location: Remote in the UK, Ireland or Czech Republic
Productboard is building our first team to focus on account growth and expansion. As one of the early hires on the Account Management team, you’ll be the primary point of contact for our high-potential customers in Europe after they complete their initial sales & customer onboarding journey. You’ll partner with existing customers in within the SMB segment to understand their product priorities and development philosophy with a goal of expanding our relationships. To achieve this goal, working alongside our Customer Success Managers you’ll develop relationships across the entire Product Management teams (and beyond) to share a vision for what full adoption of Productboard will mean to the success of your customer’s product strategy.
You’ll have the opportunity to work closely with our Customer Success management team & Sales teams to help define Productboard’s account management strategy and team culture as we grow.
This is a quota based role.
On a typical day, you will …
- Build trust and relationships with a portfolio of Productboard customers. Understand their Business priorities and current use of Productboard to identify new use cases
- Work with your CSMs to identify new upsell opportunities and map an account growth strategy
- Identify and create new relationships with our existing customer base to broaden our breadth and depth of relationships across our customers’ Product organization
- Work closely with the Sales & Customer Success teams to develop account plans, relationship maps, and use cases that will contribute to winning sales opportunities
- Develop subject matter expertise on product management methodologies to consult prospects on the value Productboard will provide to them
- Proactively analyze productboard adoption data to uncover growth opportunities across your portfolio of accounts. Derive insights, develop strategy, then execute on improving value through new products and services
- Create engagement campaigns across your business to add value and seed interest in new ways the customer could get value from Productboard from areas they don’t currently have access
- Negotiate and close account expansions & drive adoption of higher tier Productboard plans
- Achieve quarterly expansion targets
- Partner closely with product teams to ensure we’re factoring customer feedback in ongoing product development
- 2-3+ years of experience in account management or a selling role in SaaS
- Track record of consistent over-achievement against a quota based target
- Experience selling into C-Level, VP Product, VP Engineering, or IT
- Experience working using engagement tools such as Outreach and Intercom a plus
- Structured, organized, detail-oriented, collaborative mindset
- Leads with customer value, can overcome challenges, objections and
- Empathy, positive energy, and courage to fail fast to succeed
- Comfort with process and product ambiguity as we build the team
- Experience with Salesforce and passion to set up and improve new workflows to increase efficiency
You can look forward to the following benefits:
💰 Stock options
📚 Budget for online courses, books, and conferences
🏝 5 weeks of vacation + sick days
❤️ 1 Volunteer Day per year for you to help causes close to your heart
🍹 Team events, such as off-sites and retreats
💚 Shared Headspace account for mindfulness & mental health
🎓 Language lessons
📢 Productboard Toastmasters Club
🍀 Mental Wellness Program to support your well-being and self-care
🌁 Opportunity to travel to San Francisco
Productboard is the customer-centric product management platform that helps teams get the right products to market faster. Over 5,000 companies, including Microsoft, 1-800-Contacts, and UiPath, use Productboard to understand what users need, prioritize what to build next, and rally everyone around their roadmap.
In April 2021, we closed our $72M Series-C round, backed by VC giants like Tiger Global Management, Index Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, Sequoia Capital, and Bessemer Venture Partners. Headquartered in San Francisco, we are a truly international company, with offices in Vancouver and Prague.
- We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and markets
- You’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere building a new and complex product
- We iterate quickly and decisions are fast. You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work
- With modern offices in San Francisco, Vancouver, and Prague, you can expect occasional travel across the Atlantic!