Qualio is on a mission to empower life science teams to launch and scale life-saving products. We’re doing that by building a connected and integrated quality management platform for the entire life science ecosystem. Qualio is trusted by 100s of highly regulated international customers, ranging from the bleeding edge of computational biology and machine learning to household names in mRNA vaccine development.
The Qualio team is all-remote, and currently distributed across North America, Europe and Australia.
What’s the opportunity?
As an account executive, you are a key member of the team leading the growth of our business. We’re building a world-class sales organization, and the road ahead is very exciting. If you’re a self-starter with a consultative approach to selling and have a history of exceeding expectations, pitching sales to any audience, and cultivating great customer relationships, this job is for you.
You are passionate about driving growth from customers in new accounts. You have a consistent track record of exceeding quota and a consultative approach to selling. You will be required to navigate and identify an organization’s key decision-making criteria and buying process in order to effectively pitch and close key partners and decision makers.
What will I be doing?
- Drive a high volume of sales while educating customers on how Qualio can help them succeed
- Manage the full sales cycle, ensuring that our customers receive the highest level of service. High degree of organization required
- Develop consultative sales presentations to demonstrate our value proposition
- Identify and navigate customer buying processes within customer organizations
- Provide timely and accurate forecasts and clear visibility on sales and revenue performance by actively managing the pipeline of opportunities and weekly sales forecasts
- Work with our Marketing, Product and Customer Success teams to create the best customer experience
What skills do I need?
- 3+ years of SaaS sales experience
- Have proven sales success selling to the C-Level in SMB and mid-market businesses
- Given product demos to prospective clients
- You are an exceptional written and spoken communicator
- You are effectively lead multiple projects and priorities simultaneously across partners with a high attention to detail
- Enthusiastic about learning and growing in this space
- Intellectually curious and ambitious
We’d also like you to have:
- Experience with Salesforce.com and other sales platforms
- Bonus if you have experience in healthcare or life sciences
In addition to playing an important role in building Qualio, you’ll receive:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible holidays
- Unlimited Time Off
- Professional development stipend
- Working space allowance / home office budget
- Opportunity to make a difference through helping life-saving products to get to market
A note to candidates:
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they meet every single one of the qualifications as described in a job description. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company and we are most interested in finding the BEST candidate for the job. That candidate may be one who comes from a less traditional background, and that’s okay. We would strongly encourage you to apply, even if you don’t believe you meet every one of the qualifications described.