We are building a dynamic, diverse, and engaging team that attracts talented people regardless of gender and background. To strengthen our focus on gender diversity, we particularly encourage female applicants for this role.
At Keenious we are helping students and researchers around the world with their work by finding relevant research related to what they are working on. We do this by analyzing the user’s documents with self-developed machine learning algorithms and then we display a list of highly relevant research articles right next to their document.
We recently closed our first large seed funding round and we’ve been testing our product out on the market for some time. So far we’ve received great feedback from universities and their students, and we believe we have a product that helps them find what they need, when they need it. Therefore it is important to get Keenious into even more hands so that millions of students and researchers can achieve their academic goals. To make this happen we are now looking for an Account Executive with a relationship-focused mindset who thrives on engaging with customers and building meaningful relationships.
We’re looking for someone that understands the difficulties of online research and holds the same passion we do for education and learning. You will be working alongside our sales team to help build our overall strategy and sales process.
- Work together with the rest of the team in strategizing and developing our sales funnel and cycle.
- Establish and maintain lasting relationships with university librarians and management of university departments.
- Demo the product for potential customers. We will teach you about the inner workings of Keenious so that you will be equipped to handle any questions about how it works.
- Work closely and brainstorm with the product and development team by relaying feedback from possible and current customers.
- Close sales and onboard new customers.
We’re looking for someone:
- Who thrives on engaging with customers and building meaningful relationships.
- That really believes in the value of education and learning and wishes to help others achieve their academic goals.
- That likes working in a small team where you will be involved in all facets of the company.
- Has experience working in both sales management and relationship management for medium to large businesses.
- We’re looking for someone based in the EU/EEA.
- Because of the nature of the product an academic degree is preferable.
- Experience in bringing a new product to market is preferred but not necessary
It’s not expected that you’ll have deep expertise in every dimension above, but you should be interested in developing your knowledge further in these areas.
Benefits and compensation:
- Fully remote with a flexible work schedule.
- Even though we are a startup we are avid believers in a healthy work/life balance
- Great opportunity for career advancement as we are building the team which will be taking our product internationally.
- Competitive salary and options of equity: 60K EUR and 0.5-1% equity.
- 25 days paid vacation (we have that in Norway, why shouldn’t you?)
- If desired we will pay for an office space where you live.
- Paid company trips – have you ever wanted to visit Norway?
Seeing a potential match we will invite you to a short 30-minute informal video call where we can get to know each other.
So if our product makes you think “where was this when I was a student?!”, and you want to get this out to students all over the world, then don’t hesitate to apply!