Who we are
Remote work is one of the great equalizers of our time, allowing people to secure employment opportunities from companies around the world, no matter where they were born or where they live. Omnipresent does just that.
We are a customer-focused global employment services partner that can help companies grow their teams in 155 countries and territories around the world. How do we do that? Well, through our SaaS platform, OmniPlatform. We help companies (big or small) deal with the complexities involved with hiring global teams remotely, by managing employee onboarding through to offboarding, including legal and compliance, payroll, expenses, and health and benefits.
We also practice what we preach! We are a fully remote company which means we have no head office. Our team of more than 150 people is located in more than 40 countries and territories around the world. This means you can work from anywhere. We provide benefits and support in any global location just as we would for our clients and their remote teams. Our company has a flat structure which means accountability and taking initiative towards your everyday tasks that help further our ambitious company goals.
At a time when remote work is exploding, we’re growing our team to help make global remote work a reality for people everywhere.
With so many companies transitioning towards remote work, what we offer is more relevant than ever! Most of our sales are currently inbound, which is an exceptional position to be in, but we need someone who can help us take advantage of such demand and grow rapidly to serve more customers and their international team members.
You’ll be one of the first sales people in the region, meaning that you will be scoping and building our sales engine from the ground up alongside our APAC Launch Lead.
You have a strong builder mentality, incredible drive and are naturally curious. You’re not only able to articulate complex ideas in a simple way for our customers, you are obsessed with simplifying (and building) internal sales processes too.
About the team
We’re a tight knit and growing team, dedicated to the future of work.
We’ve cut our teeth in hyper growth startups, the military, and academia. The sales team you will be joining is led by experienced sales and entrepreneurial leaders with decades of experience in B2B SaaS across the world.
We also make outsized investments in career development, craft a caring environment, and hold each other to exceptionally high standards.
The key thing here is that we are in the early days in APAC where the sales function is being built ground up. You won’t just come in and plug into a well oiled sales machine – you will be helping to build it: we expect you to be not only a seller, but also an explorer.
In addition you’ll do all the usual stuff an Account Executive in a SaaS style start up does. Which, to be clear looks like this:
- Outbound to unearth new sales opportunities and turn them into long-term partnerships
- Develop and manage sales pipeline, prospect and assess sales potential with the ability to move large numbers of transactions simultaneously through the sales funnel
- Working hand in hand with SDRs to manage the entire sales cycle and targeting strategies
- Work closely with every other department to input into product, customer onboarding, using feedback from the market to drive improvements and provide insights
- Execute your own contract and commercial negotiations with your prospects and bring to a close
- As interim Account Manager, nurture accounts that you have closed to make them grow
You’ve done some of these things…
- Prior success in an Account Executive role for at least 3 years and you’ve got great numbers to prove it
- Built knowledge of market research, sales and negotiating principles
- Built an outstanding knowledge of sales tools and systems (knowledge of Salesforce is a plus)
- Bonus points if you have worked selling to HR/Operations/Finance teams at Technology Companies
- Bonus points if you have sold specifically to tech startups or Enterprise
You are the sort of person that…
- Can articulate complex ideas in a simplified way
- Has an explorer mindset – you enjoy exploring new territories and adopt new methods and approaches in your daily job You’re nimble and are not afraid to change your perspective when discovering new information
- Has a growth mindset – you crave feedback and look to improve every aspect of your sales methods and processes
- Has excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Loves to solve complex operational issues by building simple processes, using modern (online) solutions to ensure a maximum degree of automation
- Is self-driven problem solver, who always put the team and clients before themselves
- Is highly motivated by achievement and financial reward
- Is fearless in making new connections and building genuine, lasting relationships with prospects, clients, colleagues and partners at all seniority levels through empathy, transparency, and expertise
- Is highly organised and able to handle a high throughput of varied work with minimal supervision
- Is a team player who wants to be part of a fast growing startup
What’s in it for you?
- Shared ownership: Being a part of our journey means you’ll own a piece of Omnipresent.
- Annual vacation entitlement: 33 days including local holidays.
- Equipment and infrastructure: We give you a budget for all the equipment you need to work effectively wherever you are including contribution towards internet expenses.
- Company retreats: We are planning annual company-wide retreats, and well as socials and other team building activities.
- Flexible working: Work from anywhere in the world! We don’t care where or when you work, as long as the job gets done. We are genuinely as flexible as the work allows.
- Training, coaching, and an environment that promotes career ambition and progression.
- Access to co-working spaces
- Mental health and wellbeing support and services through Plumm
Home office setup
It should go without saying that we will provide you with the equipment you need to work from home in the same way you would if you were in an office. Prefer a PC to a Mac? No problem. You choose what you need. We’ll give you a budget to get all the infrastructure that enables you to work effectively wherever you are, including broadband costs.
Your development should be a continuous conversation with your manager and they will support you in choosing what you need whether that’s accreditations, workshops, or formal degree programs or courses. Important is that you update your Individual Development Plan with any kind of education you take, so that you make sure that you apply the knowledge you have gained in theory, and the learned information will stay with you long term.
Co-working space access
We offer all employees access to co-working spaces wherever they live in a flexible manner so that you use what you need.
We believe remote working is a great equalizer and we practice what we preach. Inclusivity is fundamental to our mission and we are committed to conscious inclusion. We believe in the potential of everyone; regardless of race, religion or belief, ethnic origin, different physical ability, family structure, socio-economics, age, nationality or citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.