Reporting to the VP of Sales – Europe, you will be responsible for driving Telnyx’s expansion in the Eastern Europe region. This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing scaleup and play a key role in our expansion into a new territory. Supported by our marketing and SDR teams, you will focus on identifying new high value customers for Telnyx and building long term, strategic business relationships that will lead to increased revenue growth and client satisfaction.
This role would suit an experienced sales professional, capable of operating in a fast paced startup environment. The ability to operate independently and work effectively in a remote environment is a must.
In this role you need to:
- Work with the VP of Sales to develop a sales strategy across the Eastern Europe region – You will own the region and have responsibility for delivering the revenue targets
- Develop a strong pipeline of deals with a combination of outbound sales prospecting and inbound leads supported by our marketing and SDR teams
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with each key customer and drive the continued value of Telnyx’s products and services.
- Arranging and conducting Telnyx portal demos for prospects with the support of our Sales Engineering team
- Work with customers to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their business goals.
- Collaborating with marketing, product management and sales peers to optimize client value and Telnyx success
- Provide accurate reporting and forecasting based on results at each stage.
You may be a fit for this role if you have:
- Adaptive and introspective; willing to learn, teach, lead and follow
- 5+ years of selling experience in enterprise consumption-based software platforms
- SaaS, or telecommunications industry experience
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding quota
- Hunter mentality and experience working on outbound strategies (via telephone, email, social selling, etc)
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills. You are a strong listener and communicator.
- Ability to identify and sell to C-Level targets, as well as across Product Development and IT contacts
Bonus points for:
- Russian, Polish, Czech, or Ukranian language skills are a plus
- Telco, CPaaS, UCaaS, CCaaS or SaaS new business sales experience
- Established relationships with customers that trust and respect your advice
- Proven consultative sales solution skills, including the ability to articulate a clear, concise, return on investment value statement
- Experience with established sales methodologies such as Challenger, SPIN, Miller Heiman, etc
Perks @ Telnyx:
- Competitive pay & stock options
- Employee Pension Plans
- Gym Membership Options for Trinity Sports or ClassPass
- Open and Flexible Work Arrangements
- Professional Development Fund
- Top-notch equipment including; laptop, ergonomic desk, fitness tracker and earbuds
- Unlimited PTO
What It Is Like To Work At Telnyx:
Telnyx is a complex machine with a simple purpose: connect people. We are an intelligent telephony engine, the beating heart of the Telnyx service that routes data along the pathways of our global, private network. We are drop-in APIs for hooking applications into our products, and an administrator portal that puts unprecedented control of configuring and orchestrating the Telnyx service into our customers’ hands.
We’re also an organization of industry experts and engineers focused on solving problems and building solutions. We’re a concierge customer success team and a 24/7 support team. We’re a communications partner, focused on agile and endless innovation, not a telecom slogged in antiquated processes and anti-competitive regulation. We keep the conversation going: the always-on, omnichannel, enriched conversation that the modern world demands.
Communications are coming untethered from devices, and more and more, they’re migrating into our everyday platforms: our social media, our work applications, and our collaboration tools. But, that move started before there was infrastructure to support it—the modern internet will never offer the speed and consistency that real-time communications require. So, we built a network that does and a cloud platform tuned for real-time communications at every layer.
Telnyx is the connective matrix, a worldwide nervous system, a high-speed rail tunneling through the information superhighway. We’re the foundation for calls, texts and messaging today, for the internet of things, augmented reality and “communitainment” tomorrow, and for whatever enterprising imaginations can dream up after that. We’re Telnyx. We’re the future of communications.
At Telnyx, we’re looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. You’re encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn’t precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Telnyx, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who think rigorously and aren’t afraid to challenge assumptions. Join us.